SOLD - X reg C15 Romahome Hylo

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SOLD - X reg C15 Romahome Hylo

This is a lovely X reg C15 Romahome Hylo and its looking for a new home, advertised on our website for private sale by a forum member. Click the link for all the details and more pictures.

http://www.smallmotorhome.co.uk/x-re...home-hylo.html
    Attached Files
    Graham
    Did you know you can follow us on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter or you can visit us at our Website

Very tidy, that looks incredibly good VFM !
    Slightly confusing though that the ad says it's tested to Sept 2019 and the MOT dB says it runs out Sept 2018, is there a delay in the dB updating or is the seller anticipating?
    Last edited by Voyageuse; 06-09-2018, 12:49 PM.
    Away with the Fairies

Comment

Originally posted by Voyageuse View Post
      Very tidy, that looks incredibly good VFM !
      Slightly confusing though that the ad says it's tested to Sept 2019 and the MOT dB says it runs out Sept 2018, is there a delay in the dB updating or is the seller anticipating?
      The seller has said they are putting a new MoT on it, the van is booked in.
      Graham
      Did you know you can follow us on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter or you can visit us at our Website

Comment

This van has now been sold.
        Graham

Comment