SOLD - 2006 Romahome Duo Outlook Exclusive

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SOLD - 2006 Romahome Duo Outlook Exclusive

Newly advertised on our website and comes with Eberspacher Heating and Gaslow Autogas system. Click the link for all the details.

http://www.smallmotorhome.co.uk/2006...exclusive.html

Screen Shot 2018-10-11 at 15.32.24.png
    Graham
    Did you know you can follow us on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter or you can visit us at our Website

IT looks to me as if it has a lift up sink and possibly a toilet underneath?

If so, it would be a good selling point

Comment

This has now been reduced to the amazing price of only £8,000 if you are interested be quick.

Graham
      Did you know you can follow us on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter or you can visit us at our Website

Comment

Looks a lovely vehicle at a great price and reasonably near me but the oil leak is worrying plus I am not that taken with a pullman layout.

Comment

The pullman layout can be very useful, but you can also just leave the seats set up as a long bench seat.

Looks a great bargain for someone. The pod looks in good condition.

I can't advise about the persistent oil leak, but assume it could be fixed at a cost. Eventually, the pod could always be rehoused on a new base vehicle.
          Carpe diem! :)

Comment

The Pullman layout allows the best of both worlds. We leave our beds made up but have made use of the seats with rear belts on occasion.

Even with the high mileage and possible blown head gasket it seems far too cheap, perhaps making people think that there is a hidden major problem.

Peter

Comment

Grannyvan , does the van have a toilet space under the sink. Does the sink lift up. I did say in my post number 2 that if it does then it could add to the saleable value, even is a loo isn't included in the price.

Somebody who knows what they are doing vehicle wise could get a lovely little van out of the cost

Comment

Now sold.
                Graham

Comment