Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Toilet for C15

Hello,
    I have a porta potti that fits under the side bench in the C15 romahomes. It is very clean and only had limited use (emergency back up!). We have an Outlook now which came with another porta potti, so don't need this one.
    It has now been sat in the garage for months, so if anyone wants a trip to North East Wales, or is not too far away it can be yours for only £20.
    Aileen

The price is cheap, but I know it isn't if you have to travel for miles and miles. I have an apathy problem, so probably won't advertise this elsewhere and will have it in my garage for years. With that in mind, why not make an offer?
    Aileen

Comment

Hi Aileen,

If no-one one here is interested, why don't you advertise on Preloved? It's free and you're allowed one photo free as well. Also another place is UK Campsite ads, also free... I advertised the one I had there, still getting email enquiries about it although it was sold! There are people out there looking for these things now Spring is coming, so don't despair!

Comment

I'm sure someone was asking about a toilet for a C15 not long ago, I've done a search but can't find the thread, perhaps they will see this.
        Graham
        Did you know you can follow us on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter or you can visit us at our Website

Comment

Thanks to you both, I'm sure it will go sooner or later. It isn't taking up too much room, just could be getting used elsewhere. I am a bit of a hoarder, but am not sure even I can justify having two porta pottis!
          Aileen

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
          Working...
          X