romahome awning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

romahome awning

A friend of mine has a Romahome awning for sale which should fit most models apart from the quartet. It is one of the origional types - heavy duty.
    She is asking £100. Also gas bottles for sale. If you are interested if you pm me and I will give contact details. Available for collection in somerset.

Perhaps it could be brought to the AGM? Then I am sure it would get snapped up.
    Carpe diem! :)

Comment

Awning

I am afraid I don't belong to the Roma club so will not be at the AGM.
      I am sure this awning will be in good condition but obviously is rather heavy to post.
      Maybe if anyone is interested they could have a chat with my friend about logistics of arranging pick up/delivery.

Lizzie

Comment

Lizzie, if it helps, the last two RH awnings on Ebay sold for £120 so if I wasn't selling my Duo, I'd be on to this like a shot.
        To help you sell it to a wider market, try using this company for posting:-
        www.parcelmonkey.com
        They buy spare capacity from Citylink so if it is less than 1.5m in length and under 50kg it will cost around £7-£10 to post on a 24 hour courier delivery.
        You'd need to parcel it up using black bags and gaffer tape. - You can use the 'Quote' facility on the site to get an idea of cost.
        We ship about 100 items a year with them.
        (disclaimer - although they are cheap, fully insured and very efficient, sadly if anything does go wrong its hell on earth trying to talk to a real human! )
        Last edited by rubberrat; 08-03-2012, 09:13.
        Aircooled VW Camper nut!

Comment

Originally posted by lizzie View Post
          A friend of mine has a Romahome awning for sale which should fit most models apart from the quartet. It is one of the origional types - heavy duty.
          She is asking £100. Also gas bottles for sale. If you are interested if you pm me and I will give contact details. Available for collection in somerset.

Hello Lizzie, I am interested in buying the awning, my telaphone number is:
          01535640258 John

Comment

awning

Originally posted by lizzie View Post
            hi will this awning suit a c15 model door on back .and if so could i veiw thanks

Comment

awning

Hi I will send you pm with contact details re awning.

Lizzie

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
              Working...
              X