C15 spring assisters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

C15 spring assisters

For sale. Used Set of spring assisters to fit all c15 romahomes. Spring length 225mm which I purchased from forum member rio and are well documented on this forum
    Returns ride height to original. Very easy to fit but you may need to check the bias between front and rear brakes although I found them to be ok on my van. Only selling as I have sold my Roma for a larger vehicle £65.00 inc pp

Dave Smith

Hello would you give me a price to post the springs to Ivybridge Devon PL219BB
    Dave

Comment

Originally posted by django1976 View Post
      Hello would you give me a price to post the springs to Ivybridge Devon PL219BB
      Dave
      Hi Dave

I think Tony has probably sold these by now his post is from March 2012 and in any case he has not visited the forum since December 2012 so probably won't see this post.
      Graham
      Did you know you can follow us on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter or you can visit us at our Website

Comment

Hello Tony could you post the springs to Devon PL219BB an how much for postage

pl219bb
        Originally posted by Tony View Post
        For sale. Used Set of spring assisters to fit all c15 romahomes. Spring length 225mm which I purchased from forum member rio and are well documented on this forum
        Returns ride height to original. Very easy to fit but you may need to check the bias between front and rear brakes although I found them to be ok on my van. Only selling as I have sold my Roma for a larger vehicle £65.00 inc pp
        My number is xxxxxxxx Thanks Dave

<admin note: Telephone number removed - we ask that people don't give personal information on the forum but instead use the private message service. (please see forum rules for more info) thank you.>

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
        Working...
        X