SOLD - Romahome Duo Plus Automatic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SOLD - Romahome Duo Plus Automatic

Peter Fowden who is a well known member of this forum is selling his much loved and cared for Duo Plus Automatic, this is a real unique vehicle. You can see the advert and read all about it here.

http://smallmotorhome.co.uk/romahomeduoplus.html
    Graham
    Did you know you can follow us on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter or you can visit us at our Website

Duo Demo For Sale

Thanks Graham,
    for the kind comments. Yes sadly the Duo must go as we can only manage the occasional night away and now have the Amdro conversion for our Kangoo to use mainly as a day van. Hope somebody on the forum gets our Duo as it is after all the first production demo model. There aren't many converted to auto either.
    Regards all
    PeterFowden

Comment

Preloved

Hi all,
      I've just put the Duo on "preloved" as I've had no interest from the forum over the last week. I had hoped to sell to a member and therefore put the ad on here first.
      Regards Peter

Comment

Looks a nice van, good luck with the sale. If you like I could advertise it for you for free on several other camping forums that i frequent? I am also a member of several classic cars clubs which have the facility to post advertisements. Let me know.

Cheers

Rob
        Better a rainy day on the hill than a sunny day in the office!

Comment

Thanks Rob,
          I've sent you an e-mail.
          Peter

Comment

Done. I have publicised on 4 different forums and when I get home I will place an ad on own club website as well. Don't know how much interest it will generate but it's free advertising and can't hurt to spread the net a little wider.

Cheers

Rob
            Better a rainy day on the hill than a sunny day in the office!

Comment

Hi Rob,
              Once again thankyou very much for your help.
              Regards
              Peter

Comment

I can't get my hands on that sort of money until next February, or I would buy it like a shot!

Comment

You never know

Hi Jayjay,
                  you never know it might still be around then. I'm not desparate to sell and you never know it might still be available in Feb. Already for a new season ,hopefully with a bit more sun.

Comment

Originally posted by peterfowden View Post
                    Hi Jayjay,
                    you never know it might still be around then. I'm not desparate to sell and you never know it might still be available in Feb. Already for a new season ,hopefully with a bit more sun.
                    I'll cross my fingers!

Comment

Photo's of Duo Automatic

Hi all,
                      thought I'd put a few photo's on of our Duo that's advertised on the small motorhomes for sale section. On there they are a little blurry. It's taxed &mot'd til end of May and ready for use. Contact me by PM or e-mail if you are interested.£9000 o.v.n.o.
                      Regards Peter
                      Attached Files

Comment

NOW SOLD

Just wanted to say we've sold our Duo to a nice couple on the Forum.
                        I'm sure they will let everyone know in due time of their new purchase.
                        I look forward to hearing of their journies and adventures on here.

Comment

Originally posted by peterfowden View Post
                          Just wanted to say we've sold our Duo to a nice couple on the Forum.
                          I'm sure they will let everyone know in due time of their new purchase.
                          I look forward to hearing of their journies and adventures on here.

Marvellous, well done Peter, I think I have guessed who it is but I won't steal their thunder.
                          Graham
                          Did you know you can follow us on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter or you can visit us at our Website

Comment

yes daddy your guess is correct.... we are now thinking of a new name for her Freda 3 or Lucky..as that is how we feel...lol collect on Sunday

Comment

Originally posted by lunnie View Post
                              yes daddy your guess is correct.... we are now thinking of a new name for her Freda 3 or Lucky..as that is how we feel...lol collect on Sunday
                              I knew it!!!

Well done Lunnie, you have got an excellent van, congratulations. :so happy::so happy:
                              Graham

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X