Clarification please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Clarification please

I have read about advertising in two places on this forum/website.

One place says that to advertise a vehicle costs £6 for a private advertiser. The other reference to selling items is that providing the advertiser has made 10 posts or more and has been a member for at least a month, advertising is free.

Now, I am assuming that vehicles are advertised for £6 whereas the free adverts are only for accessories and other smaller items?

Could this be clarified please? Thank you

Rosemary

Hi Rosemary,

As I understand it, you can pay £6 for a 2 month advertisement on the main small motorhome website, or, subject to meeting the post count/membership time, you can post an advert on the forum for free. Of course, should you want to make a donation to the running of the forum, Graham and Pauline would appreciate it to help keep the forum free for all.

Hope that helps,

Glen
    Last edited by glenw; 14-09-2012, 11:49.
    Why not have a look at my latest wildlife photos, habitat projects and general natural world related shenanigans? https://facebook.com/Watsonswildlife

Comment

Also, I know the £6 ads generally get a link from the forum and also from Facebook, and I'm guessing the other social media's too.
      Why not have a look at my latest wildlife photos, habitat projects and general natural world related shenanigans? https://facebook.com/Watsonswildlife

Comment

From what I understand from Graham, ads are free assuming you meet the post count criteria for anything of any value - but you need to produce the ad yourself.
        If you would like Graham to take your data and photos and build a professional looking ad for you, which is put into the For Sale section for you - then a donation is required and the ad will also be linked to the various social media sites.

I produced my own photo heavy ad for my Duo, but felt that it was well worth donating to the site and getting the media links.
        And yes.. I did sell it from here despite having ads on all the usual selling places out there.
        Aircooled VW Camper nut!

Comment

Thanks everyone - the mist has lifted!

Rosemary

Comment

Hello Rosemary

We have received your donation thank you very much and also the email with photos and details of your van, we are away from home until Wednesday 19th Sept. I can't do it from here but as soon as we get home I will put your advert on the website and link to it from this forum, our facebook page and our twitter account.
            Graham
            Did you know you can follow us on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter or you can visit us at our Website

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
            Working...
            X