Romini anywhere??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Romini anywhere??

bit of a longshot I know but I am looking for a Romini to replace my tent.
    Had to take a break from looking due to a stint in hospital - but now back and raring to go
    cheers
    George

Hi George!

EEEh Lad! You're going to be looking a long time for one of those!

Searched forever it seemed for the Kip van I have, and a lot of renovating and fixing when I got it.

There's a Kip on Ebay at the moment!
    http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Kip-Kompact-To...item3effd230a6

I also have that enormous awning, but I can't even lift the poles, never mind put it up! LOL!!!

Comment

Hello George

The phrase "hens teeth" springs to mind, they are very much sort after but you might be lucky, best of luck.
      Graham
      Did you know you can follow us on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter or you can visit us at our Website

Comment

Amazing Little Romini

Originally posted by g30rge View Post
        Had to take a break from looking due to a stint in hospital - but now back and raring to go
        cheers
        George
        Hi George, Well I've got an amazing litte Romini that I'm undecided about selling, or keeping as they are now so collectable and going up in value. My litte one is number 187 of about 200 made and I am only its third owner in its 23 years. It has lived on the Isle of Wight since it was born at Island Plastics close to where I live. It's totally all original and unmolested and as good as when it left the factory, more than can be said for most 23 yr old caravans. Fibreglass body, galvanised chassis, nothing to leak or rot. I have an orignal advertising brochure photographed just up the road and the wiring diagram and the cooker instructions. I clean it with 3m Fibreglass Restorer and Mer polish and it positive gleams. Anyway, my only problem is that I didn't give it a thought that I wouldn't be able to fit a tow bar to a Peugeot 107 Urban Move, Doh! Apart from that, the Citreon C1 and a Smart Car are about the only other cars I now know can't tow, other than that it can be towed with anything else and was advertised originally as being able to be towed by a mini or fiesta, and often was. So ......... if I decide not to keep this little gem I'll let you know, as I would only sell it to a loving home that wanted to keep it, unlike Caratech, in Lincs, who advertise on Preloved as wanting Romini's as they know they can sell them at a blink of an eyelid. Regards Rose.

Comment

Originally posted by Romini Rose View Post
          Hi George, Well I've got an amazing litte Romini that I'm undecided about selling, or keeping as they are now so collectable and going up in value. My litte one is number 187 of about 200 made and I am only its third owner in its 23 years. It has lived on the Isle of Wight since it was born at Island Plastics close to where I live. It's totally all original and unmolested and as good as when it left the factory, more than can be said for most 23 yr old caravans. Fibreglass body, galvanised chassis, nothing to leak or rot. I have an orignal advertising brochure photographed just up the road and the wiring diagram and the cooker instructions. I clean it with 3m Fibreglass Restorer and Mer polish and it positive gleams. Anyway, my only problem is that I didn't give it a thought that I wouldn't be able to fit a tow bar to a Peugeot 107 Urban Move, Doh! Apart from that, the Citreon C1 and a Smart Car are about the only other cars I now know can't tow, other than that it can be towed with anything else and was advertised originally as being able to be towed by a mini or fiesta, and often was. So ......... if I decide not to keep this little gem I'll let you know, as I would only sell it to a loving home that wanted to keep it, unlike Caratech, in Lincs, who advertise on Preloved as wanting Romini's as they know they can sell them at a blink of an eyelid. Regards Rose.
          Thank you for posting - and if you do want ever to part with your beloved van - I can assure you it will be looked after well - and no! - I am in no way like that Lincolnshire company
          I have seen their wanted advert but to be honest - I kept clear of them.

I have sent an email via the forum - hopefully you will receive it

regards
          George (with a wife called Rose )
          Last edited by g30rge; 24-05-2010, 19:56.

Comment

Romini Caravans.

cheers
            George
            Two Romini Caravans on ebay at this time. seagrub.

Comment

spotted them :-)

I got a Romini a while ago - it turned out to be physically too small for me to sleep comfortably - so sold it and now have a wheelhome sprintaway.

Comment

spotted them :-)

I got a Romini a while ago - it turned out to be physically too small for me to sleep comfortably - so sold it and now have a wheelhome sprintaway.
                Lovely things, the Sprintaways. My little Kip is similar if somewhat older! Glad you got sorted in the end, George.

Comment

Romini

Originally posted by Romini Rose View Post
                  Hi, Romini Rose, just wondered whether you have decided to sell or are keeping your Romini, I would love to buy one and would be happy to travel anywhere to collect one.
                  MS.RoMiNi

Comment

Romani on e bay

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/ws/eBayISA...E:B:SS:GB:1123

Comment

Thanks

Originally posted by Donk's Dad View Post
                      thank you for your link I have been watching it, but not sure whether its the one for me, what this space later
                      MS.RoMiNi

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X