Wanted: Side skirt for 1988 demountable - suzuki supercarry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wanted: Side skirt for 1988 demountable - suzuki supercarry

I going out on a limb here. I need the front nearside section of the side skirt for a 1988 demountable romahome for a suzuki supercarry. Can anyone help?

Did you ever get you side skirts as that is exactly what we want for our 1980s Romahome demountable - like you, on a Suzuki Supercarry.

Just out of interest, how do you find fuel consumption with your Suzuki?

Comment

Thought you were going to a fancy dress party!

Comment

Originally posted by Dolly View Post
        Did you ever get you side skirts as that is exactly what we want for our 1980s Romahome demountable - like you, on a Suzuki Supercarry.

Just out of interest, how do you find fuel consumption with your Suzuki?
        Hello!

I have a Bedford Rascal (like the SuperCarry) from 1988, and for a old car i find fuel consumption acceptable: i can do 100km with 6/7 liters...
        I would recommend to use Super 98 octanes, because it let you make more 50km! than de 95 unlead!

Hope it answer your question!
        All the best, tiago

(see my bedford in "Rascalinha" > In the middle of the Atlantic")

Comment

Originally posted by Rascalinha View Post
          Hello!

I have a Bedford Rascal (like the SuperCarry) from 1988, and for a old car i find fuel consumption acceptable: i can do 100km with 6/7 liters...
          I would recommend to use Super 98 octanes, because it let you make more 50km! than de 95 unlead!

Hope it answer your question!
          All the best, tiago

(see my bedford in "Rascalinha" > In the middle of the Atlantic")
          Thanks for that. I'd forgotten I had posted the question!!

Comment

suzuki super 1990 drvelodge conversion pop top ave 50.9 mpg 112 miles on 10 litres of fuel ok it not bambi high top

Comment

side skirts

Hi Rominghome, did you get the skirts you wanred for your van? We have some off a Bedford, if they're any use.

Comment

Originally posted by beckiesgran View Post
                Hi Rominghome, did you get the skirts you wanred for your van? We have some off a Bedford, if they're any use.
                Hi there!

If Rominghome doesn't reply, I could be interested in the side skirts. Where in the world are you?

Comment

skirts

Hi Dolly, we are in Bradford, West Yorkshire, not to far from Stockport.

Comment

Hi Beckiesgran!

That is great. I just need to find out whether they will fit the Suzuki. What year of Bedford did they come off? Can you remember?

Comment

I made up side skirts from the UPVC plastic used to edge windows.

I fitter 4 half's of two piece hinges (the side with the pin) to a long piece of the plastic trim and these slide on to the original hinges that the pick up side panels slotted into.

The beauty is you fit the hinges to suit any vehicle :so happy:

Comment

Picture please

Hi Donk's Dad

Can you get me some good photos of your handywork made side skirts. I have looked at pieces of of plastic skirting but it was very heavy and expensive. Your idea sounds good.

Patricia

Comment

I will take some photo's and send them.

Comment

skirts

Hi Dolly, sorry but we have no idea what year, we can't even remember the reg no. but if you want to have a look at them, just get in touch.

Comment

Would Saturday suit you? Could you send me a PM if it does, and to let me know your address?

Many thanks

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X