As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wanted - Toilet Tent or ideas for similar!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wanted - Toilet Tent or ideas for similar!

Hi I need a toilet tent for the fest in 3 weeks time! If anyone has got one they want to sell, please get in touch!

Or any other ideas for a quicky shelter for a luggable loo.

Or...I may have to fashion one from the awning that came with the Kip.... that should be a laugh, I can't even lift the poles, never mind the awning! LOL!!!

I've previously kept the luggable loo in a corner in the awning. Ok for us two girls, but a BLOKE is joining us and I think we need more privacy than a shower curtain in a corner! LOL! Could use the inner tent, but that would seriously cut down the space and I need it all, there will be 3 of us b/c Duncan in a Kilt is coming as well - all the way from Aviemore!

Wouldn't it be good if you could just zip an annexe in on one door of the movelite? That would solve all problems.
    Last edited by jayjay; 03-08-2010, 10:24.

Originally posted by jayjay View Post
    Wouldn't it be good if you could just zip an annexe in on one door of the movelite? That would solve all problems.
    Hi Jayjay

Have you still got the inner bedroom that came with the movelite, if so could you use that?
    Graham
    Did you know you can follow us on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter or you can visit us at our Website

Comment

Originally posted by Graham View Post
      Hi Jayjay

Have you still got the inner bedroom that came with the movelite, if so could you use that?
      Hi Grahm, yes I have, but it would use all the space up in the awning really... I think I'm going to need somewhere more private than that as all and saundry will be walking in and out all weekend!

Toying with the idea of buying one, but seriously short of dosh, just had the drive altered so I can AT LAST get the caravan onto the drive using the Mr Shifta - all by myself!

Something like this
      http://www.amazon.co.uk/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=search-alias%3Dsports&field-keywords=Univeral+awning+annexe&x=0&y=0

would be good, only small enough for one of the doors in the movelite... Much too expensive for now but.... hmmmnn, will suggest to movelite! Maybe I'll get a commission for the idea - remember, you saw it here first! LOL!!
      Last edited by jayjay; 03-08-2010, 11:13.

Comment

Too late they have thought of it.

Outdoor Revolution Movelite Pro Zip in Awning Annexe.

Unfortunately I don't think it will fit your awning.
        Graham
        Did you know you can follow us on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter or you can visit us at our Website

Comment

What about one of these each!? and they keep the rain off.

Comment

Heeheeheehohohoharharhar

Thanks Flo, thats the best thing Ive seen for days.

Ian
            Young men sow wild oats.Old men grow sage.

Comment

Rolling about laughing here! Now that is inventive Flo... just put it on and sit outside on the po!!! I'll just buy three of those then... har har har! Can't stop laughing, I can just see Linda's and Duncan's faces if this became a reality! He he he ..... Still laughing, I can just imagine it!

Comment

Too late they have thought of it.

Outdoor Revolution Movelite Pro Zip in Awning Annexe.

Unfortunately I don't think it will fit your awning.
                Too right it won't - and what a price! I've written to Movelite to suggest they make one for the square/small M as well, it's not fair!

Comment

Jackie,
                  Amazon have a freestanding toilet tent now! for £30.
                  Hurry up( as I used to shout at the kids).
                  hope this helps.
                  Ian
                  Young men sow wild oats.Old men grow sage.

Comment

Can't reply still belly laughing at Flo's suggestion.....

It would be worth getting one, which we could all share, as there's only the one loo, we'll only need one poncho! Har Har....

Have seen the one on Amazon and I'm tempted. Spent so much lately though...

Comment

How about this?

PORTABLE HANGING CAMPING SHOWER/TOILET CUBICLE TENT NEW
                      Graham

Comment

One of you could stand on the caravan and hold it while the others do their thing!

Comment

Looks like one of those things used in magic tricks...

"And, ladies and gentlemen, when I utter the magic words....

...both jayjay and the Thetford have...disappeared!"

(screen lifts.....crowd applauds)
                          Neil

Comment

Just an idea Jayjay but how about the canvas wardrobe's you can get now? It wouldnt take up much space and cheap enough to buy I think. Put it together minus the hanging rails, plenty of room for you & the loo.

Comment

Originally posted by 1_man_and_his_dob(lo) View Post
                              Looks like one of those things used in magic tricks...

"And, ladies and gentlemen, when I utter the magic words....

...both jayjay and the Thetford have...disappeared!"

(screen lifts.....crowd applauds)
                              Graham

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X