wanted window and back lights for Romahome

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wanted window and back lights for Romahome

hi looking for passengers side window seal back door seal and back lights for the older style mk5 romahome its the one with curved lights at the back thanks wee phil

The curved lights (side windows?) are commonly known as teardrop windows so if you use that term when looking online you might bring something up

Comment

phil go to Seals Direct www.sealsdirect.co.uk/ secondhand seals will be dried out and will not seal properly.
      Rear lights - no idea - I replaced my rear lights with LED trailer units - drop the strain on the wiring and no more blown bulbs.
      Jon
      Amor omnia vincit et nos cedamus amori
      https://smallromahome2oldies1largedo...logspot.co.uk/

Comment

Originally posted by SandraM View Post
        The curved lights (side windows?) are commonly known as teardrop windows so if you use that term when looking online you might bring something up
        If it’s an older style Romahome it won’t have teardrop windows, I think Phil is referring to the rear lights.

I agree with kernowjon seals direct is the place to get seals.

Graham
        Did you know you can follow us on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter or you can visit us at our Website

Comment

Hello

I think I have door window glass for passenger/driver's side. They are for a 1995 Romahome. Is this what you are looking for?
          Thanks
          Izzy

Comment

hi lzzy sorry it was window seal and back lights iam looking for but thanks anyway

Comment

OK wee phil, have you had a look on le bon coin? It is a bit of a mess about but if you cannot find in UK, it might help.
              Izzy

Comment