Help needed

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help needed

Hi thankyou for accepting me if it is allowed I am in desperate need for a driver's door for my beloved Citroenroma home C15 model if any body could point me in the right direction have tried loads of breakers yards with no luck ...Help needed please

Hello Murtz and welcome to the site

Can't help with the query but I'm sure somebody else can

Comment

Welcome from me too. Also unable to help with your query.

Comment

I'm pretty sure that Citroen don't make these parts anymore so a breakers' is the only answer. There weren't that many C15s imported here, but there's zillions in France. I bet you would get one easily at a breaker's yard in France. Quite how you would go about that, I'm not sure, sorry.

Comment

Hello

I replaced both of mine via adverts in France. Le Bon Coin is a good website, I got somebody to transport it back to UK.
          Good Luck
          Izzy

Comment

If its just the bottoms gone there some one on ebayselling repair panels

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• Romanana
              New Owner ~ Help !
              Romanana
              Hello,
              I have just become the proud owner of a 2002 Romahome on a C15 Citroen base vehicle and I am desperate to find a driver door [mine is a bit...
              23-05-2018, 12:47 PM
            • Seanhegarty
              Looking to buy my first C15 Romahome, need advice!
              Seanhegarty
              Hi all I have a query for ye, I’m currently looking for a Citroen Romahome here in Ireland or probably bring in one from the UK but just wondering what...
              15-05-2018, 08:21 AM
            • jtr rhyl
              HI New to the Forum
              jtr rhyl
              Hoping to get a LWB van Expert or Bilingo (or something like them)
              I live in Chesterfield, just lost the wife and hoping to get about and about...
              13-08-2018, 12:13 PM
            • Vee
              New kid on the block
              Vee
              Hello, I'm quite new to this. I have a C15 2003 romahome. I'm wondering about tyre pressures for a start and also which way the little switch for the...
              01-06-2018, 03:31 PM
            • jkc
              Finding my way around!
              jkc
              Hello everybody, I have just found the area were I am trying to tell you a little about myself, here goes

I live in Jersey, Channel Islands...
              11-04-2016, 12:59 PM

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
            Working...
            X