wanted romahome awning pole

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wanted romahome awning pole

Does anyone have any spare awning poles prefrable the end section of the roof, mine has snapped and i am finding it hard to get e relacement.
    steve
    Attached Files

Steve, if it helps, the awning is a Harrison, we used to have one exactly the same when we had our Duo. I think they are out of production now but you might pick up some spares on Ebay.
    Graham
    Did you know you can follow us on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter or you can visit us at our Website

Comment

As Graham says, the awning is a Harrison. As is mine.
      The poles of mine are steel. A good base for successful welding if all else fails. Maybe not pretty, but a little aluminium paint would disguise the weld.
      Good luck.
      Jim.
      Keeping people waiting is stealing a part of their lives.

Comment

Dancer, just noticed your avatar. When did you get a stretch Romahome? Where can I get one?

Comment

Originally posted by Twolitre View Post
          As Graham says, the awning is a Harrison. As is mine.
          The poles of mine are steel. A good base for successful welding if all else fails. Maybe not pretty, but a little aluminium paint would disguise the weld.
          Good luck.
          Jim.
          Thanks Jim & Graham, think a weld is my only solution, had a look on ebay nothing yet, tried 3 motorhome dealers on the way home from moreton, they had plenty of spare poles but not the one i wanted, i will keep looking.
          Steve

Comment

Originally posted by Dolly View Post
            Dancer, just noticed your avatar. When did you get a stretch Romahome? Where can I get one?
            Hi Dolly
            Long time no see, its one i made earlier,

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
            Working...
            X