Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

C15 Romahome Awning wanted

Hello

I am dismayed to find that our shed that we stored our awning in has leaked over the summer. The van is fine, but it's a squeeze without the awning!
    Does anyone have an awning for sale?

whats your location Chris?

Comment

I have an awning for sale, it's a Kampa mini pod, 2012 model, which fits vans up to 240cm high. I bought it new when I had a C15 hylo and have only used it a few times. It's in excellent unmarked condition and I'm looking for £95 for it. I live in Shropshire. PM me if you're interested.

Comment

Thanks very much, but I have sorted one now! Hope you find a buyer, jenjo.

Comment

Originally posted by jenjo View Post
          I have an awning for sale, it's a Kampa mini pod, 2012 model, which fits vans up to 240cm high. I bought it new when I had a C15 hylo and have only used it a few times. It's in excellent unmarked condition and I'm looking for £95 for it. I live in Shropshire. PM me if you're interested.
          Hi Jenjo saw your ad ,just wondered if the awning was still for sale
          regards Ian

Comment

Hi, Ian. Thanks for your enquiry. Yes, the awning is still for sale. Would you like me to send you some more details via the private messaging system?
            Regards,
            Joy

Comment

Hi Thanks for getting back to me Joy.I have a Romahome Hy Lo would it fit ok ? yes also some pictures if possible.
              Regards
              Ian

Comment

Hi Ian, am having to show photos here as can't work out how to add them to a PM, but am sending you a PM too.
                Joy

Comment

Originally posted by jenjo View Post
                  Hi Ian, am having to show photos here as can't work out how to add them to a PM, but am sending you a PM too.
                  Joy
                  Hello Joy did Ian buy the awning?
                  if not I would be interested in it
                  thanks

Comment

Is your C15 a Hytop or a Hylo? I bought an awning for mine but never used it, it is still in the loft. It is a Movelite XL, it is a drive away awning that is very well recommended for C15 (hence my purchase-bought it used on Gumtree). It has a place for a toilet and a bedroom/storage. let me know if you are interested.
                    Thanks

Comment

Sorry Joefella, our awning is now sold but the one being offered by izzy looks a really good option.
                      Hope you soon get fixed up.
                      Joy

Comment

Originally posted by izzy View Post

Is your C15 a Hytop or a Hylo? I bought an awning for mine but never used it, it is still in the loft. It is a Movelite XL, it is a drive away awning that is very well recommended for C15 (hence my purchase-bought it used on Gumtree). It has a place for a toilet and a bedroom/storage. let me know if you are interested.
                        Thanks
                        Izzy
                        complete novice here!
                        I don't know which one it is but it a solid structure and the roof doesn't raise if that makes sense to you
                        thanks
                        MARTIN

Comment

Originally posted by Joefella View Post

Izzy
                          complete novice here!
                          I don't know which one it is but it a solid structure and the roof doesn't raise if that makes sense to you
                          thanks
                          MARTIN
                          Martin that makes it a Hytop as suggested by the name, a HyLo roof raises and lowers.
                          Jon

Comment

Originally posted by kernowjon View Post

Martin that makes it a Hytop as suggested by the name, a HyLo roof raises and lowers.
                            Jon
                            Thanks Jon

Comment

Izzy would your awning suit my Van
                              thanks
                              Martin

Comment