X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Light

Any ideas were i might get these
    thanks

Just the bulb or the entire fitting Jon? If it is just the bulb I assume it is not a fairly standard GU-10 - might be useful to know dimensions and what the connections look like.

Comment

If the fitting is just two thinnish wire prongs it may be a GZ4 bulb - top tip search using Google but click on Images from the menu line just under the search bar - often helps identify stuff.

Comment

Sorry i should have put the hole unit
        i found some similar but as they fit in a moulding they need to be the same
        Shape i have one that's broken but can't see how to remove it to try and glue it so no idea what the connection's are

Comment

Well I've used my best Google Foo even trying a reverse image search and whilst I can find similar but different shapes I can't quite find anything to fit the hole.

Now if you don't need metallic bronze, one possibility would be to get a replacement unit 3D printed. You'd need a pair so they matched, of course.

I'll keep poking around - I likes a challenge, me!

Comment

BrianTheSnail thanks iv tried all the usual searches, hopeing someone might have some in their garage

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
            Working...
            X