Movelite awning annexe wanted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Movelite awning annexe wanted

Does anyone use a universal awning annexe with their movelite awning. I'm looking to get one but does anyone have one for sale or can ive me more info on annexes or the movelite square.

Pam http://www.amazon.co.uk/Outdoor-Revo.../dp/B003BWOCZS. will this fit my movelite square
    Last edited by pamsicle; 10-12-2011, 19:55.

I think that it only fits the "pro" series of awnings otherwise it could prove useful to us.

Peter

Comment

Movelite awning

Originally posted by peterholden View Post
      I think that it only fits the "pro" series of awnings otherwise it could prove useful to us.

Peter
      I think you're right. I did some more checking and the zip in kind for the movelite pro would be great for the square. They are selling for £59.99 on Amazon. The universal type does not zip in so I,m not sure whether suitable for the square. The movelite pro does look exactly like the square. Maybe the door opening is wider. Shame.

Pam

Comment

It doesn't say on the site that they have an annexe available for the square. But I'm almost sure that Minniemouse has one for hers. Perhaps she'll spot this post and say which one she has....

Or you could email Outdoor Revolution and ask which one fits?

http://www.outdoor-revolution.com/Pr...velite-Square/

I wouldn't mine one for my old movelite, it would save putting a loo/shower tent up separately maybe. As long as you could stand up in it!

Comment

Movelite

Originally posted by jayjay View Post
          It doesn't say on the site that they have an annexe available for the square. But I'm almost sure that Minniemouse has one for hers. Perhaps she'll spot this post and say which one she has....

Or you could email Outdoor Revolution and ask which one fits?

http://www.outdoor-revolution.com/Pr...velite-Square/

I wouldn't mine one for my old movelite, it would save putting a loo/shower tent up separately maybe. As long as you could stand up in it!
          My thoughts exactly.I can't remember if the doors totally unzip on the movelite square.If they don't maybe that's why the annexe won't fit the square.

Pam

Comment

I seem to recall that the doors on the original movelite zip either side but not along the top and so are not fully removable. Doesn't the movelite also have the extra poles so you can use the door panel as a canopy??
            Why not have a look at my latest wildlife photos, habitat projects and general natural world related shenanigans? https://facebook.com/Watsonswildlife

Comment

Originally posted by glenw View Post
              I seem to recall that the doors on the original movelite zip either side but not along the top and so are not fully removable. Doesn't the movelite also have the extra poles so you can use the door panel as a canopy??
              Yes, Glen, that's how mine is. Come to think of it, you couldn't zip an annexe on to it for that reason. You can use the door panel as a canopy with the poles though, so perhaps a freestanding utility tent/loo tent could be stood up next to the opening. I put my loo tent up right next to one of the doors, so its simply a matter of unzipping the door panel then the loo tent to access. Never thought of making a more permanent arrangement with a canopy!

Not sure if the square has a totally removable door panel. If one of the panels will completely zip off, then you could have an annexe, and I bet they make one to fit. Like I said, I'm sure Minniemouse has annexes on her movelite.
              Last edited by jayjay; 11-12-2011, 09:32.

Comment

Movelite awning

Originally posted by glenw View Post
                I'm going to have to get the awning out again and put it back up in the sitting room and jave a really good look at it to see what's what.

Pam

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
                Working...
                X