Owners Handbook C15D Citroen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Owners Handbook C15D Citroen

I am searching for an owner's handbook for my "new" old Hytop van. C15D 1995. Searched everywhere and no luck so far. Does anyone have one or know where I can get hold of one. I have the Romahome owner's handbook but need the one for the actual van!

Owners Handbook

Managed to find one on e bay which should be winging its way to me now!

Comment

I hope this doesn't sound too cheeky, but I don't suppose I could borrow your manual could I? I haven't been able to find one either. There are a couple on eBay but they look so different from each other I'm wary of shelling out £15 for potentially the wrong thing.

I'd obviously reimburse you the postage and would only need it for a few days so I can photocopy some of it. Would be happy to scan it as a PDF so it could be posted on the forum too if that would be helpful.

Hope you're loving your new van - I certainly am mine!
      Jane

Comment

Manual

Hi Jane,
        I am so sorry not to have got back to you before now. Haven't been on the forum as regularly as I would wish for one reason or another as I love reading it all and have learned so much from other C15 owners. I would be only to happy to lend you my manual and if you care to private message me with address I will post it off to you. It is not in the best condition but has been very helpful. I will not get out and about for a few days as have had the dreaded winter flu virus and staying home alone till I am sure it has gone and i can't infect anyone else!! But will be happy to post it after the New Year Holidays. At the moment Fran the Gran Van is in my driveway backed up near my front door and has a fan heater installed on frost setting to keep her cosy!! Can't wait to get out and about in her again soon.
        Cheeries
        Eileen

Comment

1995 Model

Jane, should have said the year of your van is important for the manual. Evidently there were changes so make sure this is the right one. My van is 1995. When i bought this on e bay I queried a couple of sellers and discovered that the year was the important point.
          Eileen

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
          Working...
          X