No announcement yet.

Upcoming forum work - 2nd October 2017

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's not a massive problem Pauline. I have SMH saved so I just click on it and it takes me to your page but shows the message on an otherwise blank page (apart from headings that is).

If I then click on Today's posts it take me straight in so it's not as if I'm being blocked or anything. I just thought it was odd that's all.

Comment

I had similar problems last night, but it seems ok on the iPad today, I haven’t tried the computer though.

Comment

Originally posted by SandraM View Post
        Here you are Pauline. IT happens every time I go onto the page

https://community.smallmotorhome.co.uk/forum.php?
        Thanks Sandra, that's really useful. Sorry I misunderstood earlier, thought you meant it was when you clicked new posts.

​​​​​The address should be https://community.smallmotorhome.co.uk

Or you can use the old address www.smallmotorhome.co.uk/forum and it will redirect.

​​​​​​You could update your bookmark that should do it, don't know why it would have changed though.

Comment

Originally posted by GeeCee View Post
          The message I am getting is exactly the same as Sandra's. Sorry, I did not make it clear that it occurs on my PC which is back at home. Here in Fuengirola I am using my IPad and that does not have the problem. However, the IPad now has the problem of the keyboard appearing on top of the message I am writing making it almost impossible to type or at best very difficult. Graham
          Thanks Graham. Maybe if you shut down at some point it will reboot and sort out the keyboard.

See how it goes. It's fine on my Graham's iPad.

Comment

Hi! Just testing by turning the IPad portrait instead of landscape to see if that makes a difference on the iPad. It does make a difference obviously since I can send messages portrait without them being obstructed. Mmm odd, but that's life. One problem solved, one on the PC to sort out when we get back home! We'll carry on enjoying the sunshine and wine until we get home. Thanks. Graham
            Last edited by GeeCee; 04-10-2017, 08:41 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by GeeCee View Post
              Hi! Just testing by turning the IPad portrait instead of landscape to see if that makes a difference on the iPad. It does make a difference obviously since I can send messages portrait without them being obstructed. Mmm odd, but that's life. One problem solved, one on the PC to sort out when we get back home! We'll carry on enjoying the sunshine and wine until we get home. Thanks. Graham
              In portrait there is more height for the content to fit in.

Enjoy the sun and wine. Hope you get home!

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only

Collapse
              Working...
              X