A couple of changes to the forum

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A couple of changes to the forum

Just a couple of minor changes to the forum for you to be aware of, I have made a new section in the "50 post members only" area of the forum which is called "Old Daily Threads" yesterdays Daily Thread is locked and periodically the old Daily Threads will be moved from the lounge to the new section before being deleted when they are really old. They were previously put in the "50 post members area" which meant that area got clogged up. This will free this section for anyone who wants to put posts of a more personal nature which will only be seen by members with 50 posts or more.

We are eventually hoping to change that section so that it can only be read by people with 50 posts who are currently active on the forum.
    Graham
    Did you know you can follow us on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter or you can visit us at our Website

Originally posted by Graham View Post
    who are currently active on the forum.
    Does this mean who have posted within a set time period ....or something completely different?

Comment

Yes posted within a set time period, although we've got to work out how to do it first without a lot of work on our part.
      Graham
      Did you know you can follow us on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter or you can visit us at our Website

Comment

Now I just need to make another 45 posts to get access to this secret store of information :-)

Comment

Originally posted by Gregor View Post
          Now I just need to make another 45 posts to get access to this secret store of information :-)
          Don’t get too excited Gregor.
          Graham

Comment

Originally posted by Graham View Post

Don’t get too excited Gregor.
            Finally got to post no 50 as of now - only took me 4.5 months! Can't wait to see all the additional content

Comment

Originally posted by Gregor View Post

Finally got to post no 50 as of now - only took me 4.5 months! Can't wait to see all the additional content
              I fear you will be disappointed!
              Better a rainy day on the hill than a sunny day in the office!

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
              Working...
              X