This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jayjay View Post

Merlynne - you weren't far off... and female too, funny name for a female dog, a lot of people said.

At Wolverley.
    Murphy is Jackie Petko's dog. Still alive and wagging its tail, by all accounts.
    Carpe diem! :)

Comment

Yes, a very big thank you to 'Mum & Dad' you have a family to be proud of... best forum... love from me & Appie

Comment

Ah but G&P don't vet their members very well,do they? They let me in!
        Well done both of you.

Comment

We think that you are wonderfully clever and generous to have started and nurtured this unique Forum.
          Ron and I are both truly grateful to you both, as are all your contributors we feel sure.
          It was a great stroke of luck when we were looking for advice on having a small 'van, and I discovered SMAF! Since then, you and many members have provided help, encouragement and lots of friendly entertainment and information on all kinds of topics - and not always about motorcaravans!
          Long may you and your great Forum flourish.
          Thank you, and everyone who contributes.

Comment

Originally posted by Woozle View Post
            We think that you are wonderfully clever and generous to have started and nurtured this unique Forum.
            Ron and I are both truly grateful to you both, as are all your contributors we feel sure.
            It was a great stroke of luck when we were looking for advice on having a small 'van, and I discovered SMAF! Since then, you and many members have provided help, encouragement and lots of friendly entertainment and information on all kinds of topics - and not always about motorcaravans!
            Long may you and your great Forum flourish.
            Thank you, and everyone who contributes.
            ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Seconded and thank you from us too

Comment

widgetinstance 226 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
            Working...
            X