This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[Help Topic] Tagging people

It is now possible to tag a forum member by putting a @ in front of their name, similar to Facebook. Pauline
    Graham
    Did you know you can follow us on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter or you can visit us at our Website

Clever! I got a notification that Graham had tagged me in a post plus a link to the thread

Comment

I don't know what 'tagging someone' means....
      Cynthia.

Comment

It's mentioning them Cynthia.

For instance if I was doing a thread on a topic that I really hoped you would see, I would add something like..... this will interest you CyberCynth then you would get a notification and look at the thread.

As you begin typing a name it brings up similar usernames so you can find the person you want.

Comment

If you are not receiving a notification of any mentions/tags in posts, please check in your notifications (top of the forum when you are logged in) that you have the option checked to receive a notification.

Comment

I’m just bringing this to everyone’s attention, if you want to make sure someone reads a post you need to tag them as described in the posts above, just put a @ in front of their username and they will be notified that they’ve been mentioned.

e,g. Graham not just Graham because I might not read the post.
            Graham
            Did you know you can follow us on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter or you can visit us at our Website

Comment

Originally posted by Pauline View Post
              Clever! I got a notification that Graham had tagged me in a post plus a link to the thread
              So you don't need to talk to each other then, you just tag. We have conversations. Well, to be more accurate she has conversations. I never talk to my wife, I'm too polite to interrupt.
              All streams flow to the sea, yet the sea is never full. Ecclesiastes Ch 1

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
              Working...
              X