No announcement yet.

Current problems

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The problem is that different browsers behave in different ways, so while one suggestion works with one, it might not with another. Why we can't just have one browser for all I don't know!

You must also have cookies enabled if you want the site to remember any preferences/things you do.

Comment

"If you are using a mobile phone they often have their own little smilie options in the keyboard. These are not suitable to use on the forum and might cut off any text that follows the place where you put the smilie"
      Yes Pauline. that is exactly my problem - cut off my text..
      I always use laughing icons and smiles, but these 'smillies' as you call them - cut me off. I must remember to miss them out on my future posts.
      regards
      Bernard smile.jpg
      A barrel organs life is one long grind?

Comment

Originally posted by Organ Grinder View Post
        "If you are using a mobile phone they often have their own little smilie options in the keyboard. These are not suitable to use on the forum and might cut off any text that follows the place where you put the smilie"
        Yes Pauline. that is exactly my problem - cut off my text..
        I always use laughing icons and smiles, but these 'smillies' as you call them - cut me off. I must remember to miss them out on my future posts.
        regards
        Bernard smile.jpg
        Well we have similar ones in the forum, would they do?

When you post just click on the little smiling face top right of the posting box to see what is available.

Comment

Originally posted by Pauline View Post
          Photo management was not broken, it is just all different, I've made a post to try and explain, hope it works for you

https://community.smallmotorhome.co....ng-your-photos
          And this is what I can see: Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page.
          Please try logging in or logging in as different user Login or send a message to the admin

I am using the latest version of Windows on my laptop. (Windows 10, i believe. )
          Last edited by NomadSue; 23-09-2017, 10:20 PM.
          Carpe diem!

Comment

I have replied to your pm about problems deleting unwanted photos, on today's daily thread as well as by sending a pm.

BTW Am I being particularly dormant (quite possible!) but I couldn't just press 'Reply' as a direct response to your msg and had to check your forum name (!!!) before sending a fresh pm to you?
            Carpe diem!

Comment

Originally posted by NomadSue View Post

And this is what I can see: Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page.
              Please try logging in or logging in as different user Login or send a message to the admin

I am using the latest version of Windows on my laptop. (Er...windows 8? )
              It's because I deleted it, sorry I didn't realise there was a link to it still. I deleted it because it went off topic and became really confusing, I was going to rewrite it but just haven't had the time.

Comment

Originally posted by NomadSue View Post
                I have replied to your pm about problems deleting unwanted photos, on today's daily thread as well as by sending a pm.

BTW Am I being particularly dormant (quite possible!) but I couldn't just press 'Reply' as a direct response to your msg and had to check your forum name (!!!) before sending a fresh pm to you?
                No one else seems to have any problems replying to messages I send, I doubt it's you but possibly your browser, what do you use?

Ian had problems with his messages too didn't he. So it might explain it.

Comment

It was a question of how I accessed your message. It appeared in my aol email spam folder. I clicked to open the msg, and seemed to arrive on the forum. No reply facility there. But, as i have put on a private msg, i I go through the standard Message notification link, it is easy to reply properly.

My, my. You do have an interesting time, Pauline! thank you for being so patient with us all and with the technical stuff.
                  Carpe diem!

Comment

Thanks Sue, I've just replied to your message .... But for anyone else...

If you click on the email link it takes you to the message in a similar format to a forum post, with a reply box already there at the bottom. Write the message and click 'post'

Alternatively you can go to the top of the forum and click 'messages' and it opens in the messenger service where you can see all messages.

All good fun innit

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X