Deleting a post

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Deleting a post

Hi there, is it possible for me to delete a post I have made, please. Your help would be greatly appreciated.
    Thank you so much

Hi Rebecca. We can delete your post if you wish but people are happy to help with your survey, they were just offering suggestions to improve it.

Comment

Thank you so much, Pauline, that would be so grateful to you. Yes, absolutely I do understand people are trying to help me, but I again I do understand this is not the right forum to post a survey on camp chairs. I would be so happy if you could delete my post because I really want to and how do I know my post has been deleted?

Thank you so much

Comment

No problem Rebecca, I will do it now for you so it should be gone shortly.

All the best for your studies

Comment

THANK YOU, Pauline, for opening the escape hatch. I didn’t see the actual survey questions just the dialogue. It brought a whole new meaning to “needing help or having issues with using the forum”. Hopefully, she will recover one day and employ the advice to improve her research.

Comment

Hope so CJ it is so easy to dishearten someone when they are young and learning. We've all been there.

Comment

Still am, and still squirming on many an occasion.

Comment

Fact is, we have never been there, any of us, the internet never forgets.....whats there is there for eternity....no way back....

I ask myself sometimes, why did I post that....

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
                Working...
                X