confused.com

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

confused.com

I signed up a few months back and aim to join in (if you'll have me!) but haven't had time to even start the van since I bought it! but hope to take a first trip in July. That's my longwinded excuse for not having fathomed yet how the forum works.

OK so a few minutes ago I read this post from a guy who'd done a trip to eastern France and Belgium, and I downloaded his Word doc and read it, and I wanted to go back to the thread and thank him for sharing and comment on his trip, and also add a recommendation for an excellent aire I found in Munster last year, seemed relevant because I think he must have gone near there - but danged if I can find the post anywhere! I think I originally found it under New Topics. Do posts remove themselves from the New Topics list once you've clicked on them? Is there anywhere you can see a complete chronological listing of posts in all sections? I'm probably missing something obvious here...
    Away with the Fairies

Could you go to your history? That's where I usually start when I've lost something

Comment

Would this be the post about a recent 3 week trip? If, after logging on to the forum, you scroll down instead of clicking on today'e podts, you will see all the sections available, which includes "Camping abroad". The thread you are looking for is there.
      ​​​​​​
      Claire

Comment

Sorry I started this and then realized I was wrong!

Comment

Thanks CVJ, that's the one!
          Away with the Fairies

Comment

Do you have his user name or date you downloaded or some other bit of information that you could enter in the “search”?

Comment

Thanks all, I found it :-)
              Away with the Fairies

Comment