Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Saving important posts

OK, how do I do it?

I'm sure it's simple (it has to be for me to cope with it!) but I can't for the life of me see how, within a topic, I can save interesting information.

I can't always get the search engine to work satisfactorily for me, that means I have to remember either what the title of the post was or enough of the content for the search facility to pick it up and then I have to wade through all the posts that pop up to find the one I want, and that's if I'm lucky!

So..... is it possible and I've just missed it?

For instance, Kernowjon's post about seatbelts in the rear of a vehicle and today Andrew has given a lot of useful information about how fridges work on gas, and I eventually found Brian the Snail's post about the Marriage allowance tax rebate .

I'm sure somebody can point me in the right direction

You could make the thread a subscription but you would have to look back through your subscriptions to find it if you have a lot it could be awkward.

Better still why not bookmark the page in your bookmarks and title the bookmark to something you find recognisable like "marriage allowance tax rebate"
    Graham
    Did you know you can follow us on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter or you can visit us at our Website

Comment

Hi Graham. We have a problem, sourcing an air bag and attachments because apparently "they don't make them anymore" for our Romahome Duo. I cant see where to put a new post. Can you help please.

Comment

Many thanks Graham, a good idea

Comment

Or you could copy the important information, paste it into a Word document, and save it under a relevant name, in a folder in your Word documents.
          Carpe diem! :)

Comment

Originally posted by pendel View Post
            Hi Graham. We have a problem, sourcing an air bag and attachments because apparently "they don't make them anymore" for our Romahome Duo. I cant see where to put a new post. Can you help please.
            Hi pendel I would put your post in the Romahome Chat section of the forum, alternatively try asking Howards Citroen they might be able to help you.
            Graham
            Did you know you can follow us on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter or you can visit us at our Website

Comment