Photos Won't Load

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Photos Won't Load

GRRRRRR!!! I have just spent goodness knows how long trying to upload some photos on my 'Poppy's Poppies' thread and although they came up on screen whilst I was composing the update, when I pressed the blue button to submit I just get the error message 'please upload at least one photo' I have! I've uploaded 4! If they're appearing on screen as I'm composing the update, why can't I submit the post??? I'm not even getting any text coming up. B****y hell, I hate computers.....

HELP!!!
    Baffled from Banwell.

Maybe just do two per post? I know there is a limit as to how many photos individuals can put on, the allowance I believe can be tweaked, on request, by Pauline.
    Carpe diem! :)

Comment

It should work.

When you click on 'upload' do you choose one photo then press it again for the next? I don't think you can press it once and select multiple pictures

Comment

Originally posted by NomadSue View Post
        Maybe just do two per post? I know there is a limit as to how many photos individuals can put on, the allowance I believe can be tweaked, on request, by Pauline.
        I can only change for everyone, not individual users

Comment

I had lots of issues with this when I was doing my Van Away for Conversion Thread; they either would not submit or if they did I could see them but no one else could. I eventually cut down on the number of photos and never did more than 2 per post, if I had more to post then just do several posts one after the other - that seemed to work better. I loaded them as attachments and set the size to medium. I also suspected that any funny characters, like DoubleQuotes, threw it a wobbly and tried to avoid them completely!

Comment

Support could not find a reason for the photos not showing but I wonder if the common link is something like those using Windows or a specific operating system.

As it's so intermittent it's hard to pinpoint. The majority have no problems. There must be a common denominator though.

Comment

When inserting the photos in to the body of the message, what size are you selecting?
              Better a rainy day on the hill than a sunny day in the office!

Comment

Medium. However, as you may have seen, they did eventually upload, when I went back to the thread, clicked on 'restore' and then the blue submit button and that time they all uploaded with no probs.

Goodness knows why I kept getting an error message the first time I tried to submit the post.....
                Cynthia.

Comment

They're called Gremlins, Cynthia!

Comment

Originally posted by CyberCynth View Post
                    Medium. However, as you may have seen, they did eventually upload, when I went back to the thread, clicked on 'restore' and then the blue submit button and that time they all uploaded with no probs.

Goodness knows why I kept getting an error message the first time I tried to submit the post.....
                    Cynthia.
                    I'm afraid I still can't see the photos.
                    Better a rainy day on the hill than a sunny day in the office!

Comment