Anyone else having problems?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone else having problems?!

Since yesterday afternoon I have been having problems with typing out posts, the words typed have been taking an age to appear, though strangely, since starting this thread things seem to have 'normalised'! Will go back and try another post elsewhere and see how that goes....
    Cynthia.

I've personally not noticed anything CyberCynth it sounds like it might be your computer slowing down, is it doing something in the background?
    Graham
    Did you know you can follow us on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter or you can visit us at our Website

Comment

Originally posted by Graham View Post
      I've personally not noticed anything CyberCynth it sounds like it might be your computer slowing down, is it doing something in the background?
      Not to my knowledge Graham, After I have finished visiting a site I click on the cross, top right, to go back to my desktop page rather than opening new pages from top left of the screen, just to ensure I'm not clogging up my system. Writing now, the problem seems to have disappeared on this thread! There is only one other website I use from time to time which runs very slowly. Coincidentally, it's another camping forum! I'm trying to save up for an iPad as this laptop is old by modern standards and has already had two major crashing incidents, which required professional help to resuscitate it! It's probably on it's last legs.
      Cynthia.

Comment