X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I had the same problem on my Mac I will go back and play! thanks Brian
    BuzznDave

Comment

It has helped me, too, jayjay. I seem to think more slowly nowadays and need longer to process information, whether visual or auditory. So yes, for the the slides progress too quickly too! But I will try Brian's method the next time I look.

Come to think of it, yes, Pauline. Slides progress too quickly on the dealers' websites as well. Obviously set by bright young things like our Pauline!
      Carpe diem! :)

Comment

Dealers web sites? I looked at one, and all his photos of vehicles were taken at a jaunty angle. It was right putty-offy, I couldn't look. I sent them a mail saying I am not looking at those stupid photos, can't you get someone who can hold a camera straight, or a tripod? I did get a reply. Apparently people prefer jaunty-angled photos. Well, they might do round your neck of the woods matey, but you aren't selling me one. I'm not coming.
        There's a toothpaste advert on the box that is the same. I turn it off when that comes on.
        The king knows all that they intend by interception which they dream not of.

Comment

Originally posted by NomadSue View Post
          It has helped me, too, jayjay. I seem to think more slowly nowadays and need longer to process information, whether visual or auditory. So yes, for the the slides progress too quickly too! But I will try Brian's method the next time I look.

Come to think of it, yes, Pauline. Slides progress too quickly on the dealers' websites as well. Obviously set by bright young things like our Pauline!
          Our “bright young thing” is only a few years younger than yourself NomadSue stop thinking yourself old otherwise you’ll turn into an old person. Think young and you’ll be young, the power of positive thought.

Graham
          Did you know you can follow us on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter or you can visit us at our Website

Comment

widgetinstance 226 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
          Working...
          X