Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where did the camping in Wales thread go?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Graham
    replied
    Originally posted by SandraM View Post
    I was the first to greet her this morning and was half convinced she was a troll because the question and ages given were decidedly odd, but then I thought, what if they are genuine (if a bit woolly headed ), so I gave her the benefit of the doubt.

When I was relating the story to John I said I bet she's a troll so in a way I'm glad my first instinct was correct.
    The next few posts which didn't see the light of day were even odder SandraM what do these people achieve

Leave a comment:

• SandraM
    replied
    I was the first to greet her this morning and was half convinced she was a troll because the question and ages given were decidedly odd, but then I thought, what if they are genuine (if a bit woolly headed ), so I gave her the benefit of the doubt.

When I was relating the story to John I said I bet she's a troll so in a way I'm glad my first instinct was correct.

Leave a comment:

• Voyageuse
    replied
    OK thanks.
    Yes it did seem a rather odd question but if the person had been genuine it would have seemed unkind to ignore them. But as you say. Sad, really.

Leave a comment:

• karenw
    replied
    Was this the thread I approved last night?

I hesitated about approving thinking they were a little odd but thought I'd keep watch and see if any others followed.

Leave a comment:

• Pauline
    replied
    No not that one Kyran but thanks for trying to help ,

Leave a comment:

• Pauline
    replied
    Originally posted by Voyageuse View Post
    I'm getting a message that there are new posts but I'm not allowed to view it. Seemed a perfectly innocuous thread?
    Sadly the poster was a troll, this became apparent after further posts were added by them. We therefore banned the user and deleted the thread.

This was after discussion with the other moderators who have had experience of this type of trolling on other sites.

Sad people have nothing better to do and waste ours and our members time.

Leave a comment:

• kyran
    replied
    https://community.smallmotorhome.co....to-wales-we-go
    this one?

Leave a comment:

• Voyageuse
    started a topic Where did the camping in Wales thread go?

Where did the camping in Wales thread go?

I'm getting a message that there are new posts but I'm not allowed to view it. Seemed a perfectly innocuous thread?