Announcement

Collapse

Keep it friendly folks

We are noticing an increased amount of posts that are in danger of generating a “flame fest” that is an argument between two or more members.

Please can we all be respectful to each other and stop making nasty comments and jibes, any posts that admin and moderators consider to be inflammatory will be deleted without warning or comment.
See more
See less

How to get your bear!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Caz
    replied
    I purchased my T4Ted - then realised I only really needed the T shirt as there are lots of little bears already in the house.

Leave a comment:

• Sandy64
    replied
    right..a challenge is it...? :-P....will see what I can rustle up, and find a little bear...actually I may have one upstairs in the kids bits thats all lonely and abandoned, now they are adults....*thinks*.....

Leave a comment:

• Pauline
    replied
    Originally posted by Sandy64 View Post
    are these bears still available, or even mini tshirts for a build-a-bear bear? I love the idea of taking a 'little friend' with me while I travel around....
    No sadly the company stopped making them but you could get a little bear and maybe get him/her a t.shirt? I used iron transfer stuff that you can print on to make Gulliver a decorated t.shirt with forum logo.

Leave a comment:

• Sandy64
    replied
    are these bears still available, or even mini tshirts for a build-a-bear bear? I love the idea of taking a 'little friend' with me while I travel around....

Leave a comment:

• Pauline
    replied
    Just bumping this up for those at the meet who asked how to get a bear of their own

Leave a comment:

• Pauline
    replied
    I agree, bearlingo is brilliant

Leave a comment:

• Graham
    replied
    Originally posted by Teloupee View Post
    A few came to mind. Bearlou = Baloo Necessities = Bear Necessities Bearlingo = Berlingo
    Got to be Bearlingo, I love it!

You could call him Lingo for short.

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

Leave a comment:

• Teloupee
    replied
    A few came to mind.
    Bearlou = Baloo
    Necessities = Bear Necessities
    Bearlingo = Berlingo

Leave a comment:

• Pauline
    replied
    Originally posted by Teloupee View Post
    Just Ordered Mine
    have you thought of a name for him/her yet?

Leave a comment:

• Teloupee
    replied
    Just Ordered Mine

Leave a comment:

• cedas
    replied
    They told me they had the art work - so just waiting for the bear - I don't mind if he arrives after Christmas... gives time for the bears in situ to get used to the idea

Leave a comment:

• Caz
    replied
    Originally posted by Pauline View Post
    Glad you got it sorted Mary, they said they would keep the logo for a year so perhaps they got a bit mixed up when you enquired.
    Maybe they couldn't find it because it was being used for my T4Ted. Very good service, 4 days from order to receipt.

Leave a comment:

• Pauline
    replied
    Originally posted by cedas View Post
    When is the teddy bears' picnic?
    Hopefully at the next meet, but certainly at the anniversary one

Leave a comment:

• Pauline
    replied
    Glad you got it sorted Mary, they said they would keep the logo for a year so perhaps they got a bit mixed up when you enquired.

Leave a comment:

• cedas
    replied
    When is the teddy bears' picnic?

Leave a comment:

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
Working...
X