Forum Bear

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Forum Bear

In case anyone is interested I tried to get a forum bear after seeing them at the Lickhill Meet but the eBay seller replied that he was no longer operating his eBay shop.

Pauline was good enough to find another supplier and I ordered the medium sized bear they offered after they said the forum logo would Bleed in colour on there small bear.

The bear arrived today and I've attached a picture. I'm guessing that Pauline will want to put the link up on the site at some point.

Regards

Rich
    Attached Files
    Rich

Does the bear have a name yet?
    Better a rainy day on the hill than a sunny day in the office!

Comment

Wow that looks a big bear for a big van

How big is he Rich? I wonder if he would be too big for some vans? Shame the small ones couldn't have the logo.

Comment

Originally posted by Pauline View Post
        Wow that looks a big bear for a big van

How big is he Rich? I wonder if he would be too big for some vans? Shame the small ones couldn't have the logo.
        Its actually there medium sized bear, they do two smaller but the lady said that the logo would not look good, I'll order the smaller ones to see.

He's not that big as he looks, I tried him in the works Berlingo and he looks OK ! lol
        Rich

Comment

Originally posted by waghorri View Post
          Its actually there medium sized bear, they do two smaller but the lady said that the logo would not look good, I'll order the smaller ones to see.

He's not that big as he looks, I tried him in the works Berlingo and he looks OK ! lol
          Oh that's good, maybe it's his big feet make him look bigger he's really cute.

If anyone wants one you can get them here http://www.readyteddygo.co.uk/teddy-...ddy-bears.html

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
          Working...
          X