Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dave and Pat
    replied
    That is what I was doing commenting on Gullivers many friends human and other wise.and yes I did go off the exact Topic gulliver but all threads wander away from the original topic develop and grow .I hope you all Gulliver included have good exploring and warm Bank Holiday weekend..

Leave a comment:

• Pauline
    replied
    Originally posted by Dave and Pat View Post
    . Now there an idear for a thread for our traveling animal companions . and a bit of a
    That's what this section is Dave! For telling us what Gulliver's friends are up to

Leave a comment:

• Dave and Pat
    replied
    Hi Teloupee .We have a Paddington Bear he joined Gulliver at Annan last year when he travelled with us . they did enjoy there Haggis together. but when Paddington produced a Marmalade sandwich from under his hat we had to go to the farmers market in Annan for fresh supply. he is with us in the "freedom " who's now named Dinky! He has asked us to take him to West moss side again . So we will be going again and meeting up with friends this autumn . its a CCC Cl . at Cummertrees nr Annan . one edge of the Solway you can walk out of the gate of the field into the sea .Last time we went into the butchers shop in Annan for Meat and Haggis the young man behind us bought all his stock of haggis for a college party £30 . worth....its good to hear of your travels in bearlingo with surf bum. Now there an idear for a thread for our traveling animal companions . and a bit of a

Leave a comment:

• Teloupee
    replied
    LOL NO we didn't find him that way but he was soggy. I bought him from ebay and when we got home
    he'd been left over the fence LOL

Leave a comment:

• jayjay
    replied
    How cute! Have you managed to find the owner? Like Pauline said, I wonder if some little person is missing their favourite bear!

Leave a comment:

• Pauline
    replied
    Oh dear, I bet someone is missing him! Was he a soggy bear in all this rain!

Leave a comment:

• Teloupee
    started a topic Surf bum

Surf bum

while away Bearlingo made a new friend down the beach and invited him back as he was lost. Meet the Surf Bum