• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

another year of exploring nearly over

I am all steamed up "xmas best wishes to all" Gulliver
    Attached Files
    BuzznDave

Well, at least you haven't run out of puff !!

Comment

O NO ! not another mince pie now you could put the pig in a blanket with some MARMALADE nice chunky bitter Marmalade YumYum Christmas greeting and best wishes to you all and Bears every where xxx Gulliver.
      BuzznDave

Comment

You're having so much fun Gulliver you won't want to come home!

Not too much marmalade, you need to watch your figure

Comment

BAAAAAA Humbug M A R M A LADE !!! ive looked in the cupboard there is Christmas Pudding matured for 12 months with cognac and infused with cider port and sherry. Will that be nicer than MARMALADE??? I know he is having xmas dinner in the prison I wonder if I can hide in his IMB bag HEEHEE HEE buzz tells me he has promised to take us to the Black Cock Inn at Broughton this is Dog and bear friendly . yippee ! We are going to take Buzz for a swim in the tide at lunch time on Walney Island...He is very excited the van passed its MOT what ever that ~Means he does talk some human rubbish .kind regards to all My friends Gulliver.
          BuzznDave

Comment

That sounds fun Gulliver, don't fall in the sea with Buzz. Don't worry your little bear brain with anything human, just enjoy yourself.

If you go to the prison make sure they let you out! x

Comment

WE have spent the morning behind bars the good news is we escaped after xmas lunch no room for marmalade sandwich soon for a snoooozzzzz Gulliver
              BuzznDave

Comment

Glad you got out Gulliver, was there a file in the Christmas cake?

Comment

HI Pauline There have been escapes from haverigg over the years All I will say that bears are good at climbing (so are so inmates)it was a good day apart from a candle being stolen from the Chapel.on Xmas day Barr humbug to him ..another good year nearly over we intend to travel more next year.a long trip to Scotland .Wales and the folk festival on Anglesey.best wishes and V kind regards to you both Gulliver buzz and Dave.
                  BuzznDave

Comment

Sounds brilliant Dave, hopefully we will see you sometime in the year happy travels.

Comment

Should we start another thread for 'planning 2018 trips'?
                      Last year there were lots of missed opportunities to get away due to obscure vague-relatives getting married, children moving house, and though they are over 35, of course they couldn't possibly do it without my help etc etc. So I have a theory, if we book OUR holidays first, they will get told NO.
                      Necessarium esse superfluum Latin

Comment

Originally posted by gasgas View Post
                        Should we start another thread for 'planning 2018 trips'?.
                        yes starting a new thread would be best as this thread is about Gulliver bear and his travels.

Comment

Hi Pauline .yes we hope to see you next year if only to pass Me over to a new traveler .may be March but the first meet is a awful long way south for us so im awaiting the weather. and then maybe stop on the way down and back I assume there will be room at Kingsbury . no plans yet for April but May We will be Scotland before the Midges.We had a run out to Walney Island to watch Buzz run around on the beach bit cold for me I should now be Hibernating.after all the Christmas Pud and Sausage and Marmalade Sandwiches .Its now Bear hibernating time till spring. regards to all x Gulliver
                          BuzznDave

Comment

To all Gullivers friends he is in hibernation snug and warm lucky bear . when the warm weather comes we will come out I see Kingsberry is very busy no ehu left its also a very long way from the lake district so we will not be coming down he told me he wants to go haggis hunting in May so I think a small hunting party will be off before the Midges get hungry I trust he can stay with pod a little longer.he really likes Dundee marmalade so he thinks that is also why we are going North HeHe Buzzz Dave Pod zzzzzzzzbear
                            BuzznDave

Comment

Originally posted by David stringer View Post
                              To all Gullivers friends he is in hibernation snug and warm lucky bear . when the warm weather comes we will come out I see Kingsberry is very busy no ehu left its also a very long way from the lake district so we will not be coming down he told me he wants to go haggis hunting in May so I think a small hunting party will be off before the Midges get hungry I trust he can stay with pod a little longer.he really likes Dundee marmalade so he thinks that is also why we are going North HeHe Buzzz Dave Pod zzzzzzzzbear
                              Yes of course he can stay longer, I hope he catches a few haggis Watch the waistline with that marmalade Gulliver

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X