another year of exploring nearly over

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by David stringer View Post
    To all Gullivers friends he is in hibernation snug and warm lucky bear . when the warm weather comes we will come out I see Kingsberry is very busy no ehu left its also a very long way from the lake district so we will not be coming down he told me he wants to go haggis hunting in May so I think a small hunting party will be off before the Midges get hungry I trust he can stay with pod a little longer.he really likes Dundee marmalade so he thinks that is also why we are going North HeHe Buzzz Dave Pod zzzzzzzzbear
    Enjoy the haggis and marmalade Gulliver, don't get too fat.
    Graham
    Did you know you can follow us on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter or you can visit us at our Website

Comment

I thought I saw a haggis running across my lawn last night. I rushed to get the shot gun, but by the time I got back it had run off.
      I think I'll have to set a trap for it.
      suivez l'aventure

Comment

Just for all Gulliver's followers ,He is asleep and warm in the pod in the new single fixed bed trying it out for me .its not frosty ,the frost stat and heater sees to that .We will be off wild camping in the wilds of the North .Buzz and bear country.We we see you all later in the year maybe some one at Tyddymon . will take him onwards to you.Another year on for all of us that the pain of the past is always there best wishes kind regards Dave Buzz Gulliver and friend Remember the the Bear from Gretna !!
        BuzznDave

Comment

Happy travels Buzz Dave and Gulliver, have lots of fun, keep warm and not too much marmalade

Comment

Gulliver certainly seems to be enjoying all his travels.

Comment

yes he has been out 79 nights Scotland ,Northumberland, Wales Lake District ,Yorkshire, with Pat Dave Tilly Buzz.
              BuzznDave

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
              Working...
              X