gullivers travels in Poddington 2018

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

gullivers travels in Poddington 2018

Gullivers travels 2018..we went to Kendal . I like the new Paddington 2 film could call the pod Poddington ?
    BuzznDave

Great idea!

Comment

he has tried out the new fixed bed in Podington And Gulliver now wants to go away v soon he fancies Lancashire and the trough of Bowland .lets watch the weather this week
      BuzznDave

Comment

Love the trough of Bowland. We used to visit Bentham a lot many years ago.

Enjoy, hope the sunshine so you can go.

Comment

Hi to all my friends .I packed the Bear necessities ! and off we went To Clitheroe CCC site.nice site beside the river Ribble that Dog went swimming the first two nights were frosty but tucked up in His new fixed single bed electric blanket and heater we were all very snug.I laughter so much I fell of the step that DOG tried to drink out of his frozen water bowl HEHe! We all went for a lovely ride along the trough of Bowland . Now can any one help me mummy told me all about how to raise cubs and I remember my sister being born but we saw a sign saying"Hand reared pork sausages" if I can rear my own they will be very nice with Marmalade? After 3 nights there we all moved to Pot Haw farm Coniston Cold nr Skipton. the home of "Craven Country Ride"those who enjoy the experience of a Horse ride . I sat on one at "west moss" Cunnertrees last year Big Hairy beast.They do produce dust free forage very good for Bears beds. we all explored Skipton . Ate well sleep well OOOO its time for my Nap .Gulliver.
          BuzznDave

Comment

I'm sure the hand reared sausages will be fine but make sure you have a secure pen for them. Don't want any escaping

A nice marmalade relish sounds a perfect accompaniment

Comment

I keep 50 p in my ear but I don't have a pocket for my marmalade sandwich.Have to visit the charity shops over the boarder soon see if I can find a nice jacket and a nice hat . Gulliver
              BuzznDave

Comment

Originally posted by David stringer View Post
                I keep 50 p in my ear but I don't have a pocket for my marmalade sandwich.Have to visit the charity shops over the boarder soon see if I can find a nice jacket and a nice hat . Gulliver
                Hope you find some small enough maybe a nice red coat like Paddington!

Comment

thats just what I was thinking.
                  BuzznDave

Comment

The big haggis hunt .we had 3 days s here on this Island over looking the Kyles of Bute.also spent 5 days on the solway shore the haggis hunt was good and so was the marmalade and sausage sandwich.
                    Attached Files
                    BuzznDave

Comment

What a lovely view. Spent many happy holidays around the Kyle's of Bute and Dunoon.

Comment

What a lucky little bear he is !! and he doesn't even have to take his turn with the driving

Comment

A real bonus he is not a back seat passenger here is a photo of visitor the passed by. Gulliverhe is cheep to feed marmalade sandwiches. and I help him eat them.S1490006.JPG
                          BuzznDave

Comment

DSC01538.JPG one of the many parking places on Cumbrae this looking across to Largs on the mainland
                            lots of rubbish bins and all emptied often..
                            BuzznDave

Comment

DSC01541.JPG.my new mode of transport befitting a bear of my standing out side my Home . someone lets be off !!!Gullliver
                              BuzznDave

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X