Mother's Bruin

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mother's Bruin

Oh dear, I thought all those weird old pubs were bad enough but today I'm on the hard stuff, Plymouth's finest gin. Trouble is in starting to enjoy it, especially now I know how it's made.

Luv
    Gulliver

IT was Guiness sausage and marmalade sandwich when he was with me with a drop of 10 yr old Malt. well done Lad . enjoy life
    BuzznDave

Comment

I hope no harm has come to Gulliver, or that he has been seduced by The Demon Drink as has that once energetic, fun-loving, cheeky-chappie Shaun the Sheep. I came across him utterly legless, slumped semi-conscious and glassy-eyed in a corner of our recycling centre, a shadow of his former self. Gulliver... if you are out there, we are reaching out to you, seize our extended hand of friendship, don't follow Shaun into oblivion ... and, for Heaven's sake, lay off the Gin!

Shaun the Meths Drinker_900x1200.jpg click to enlarge

Comment

Hi Gulliver .Never mind Shaun the sheep .there grass eaters , you enjoy life its for living . Tell us about your travels ? and drink what you like. just be careful when swimming and dont get washed up like Shaun !
        BuzznDave

Comment

widgetinstance 226 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
        Working...
        X