This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Seems a good idea.

Well done, u2 - this seems a very good idea - Amazon do seem to be very competetive with their pricing structure - and everyone needs bitz n' pieces from time to time - and if it raises a bit of income for you into the bargain, that can only be a good thing.

Not a bad idea - from a couple of Northerners!!!

Mike

Originally posted by Yamaha View Post
    Well done, u2 - this seems a very good idea - Amazon do seem to be very competetive with their pricing structure - and everyone needs bitz n' pieces from time to time - and if it raises a bit of income for you into the bargain, that can only be a good thing.
    Thanks Mike, as you say every little helps.

Originally posted by Yamaha View Post
    Not a bad idea - from a couple of Northerners!!!
    Bet you thought we were all "Strong in t'arm and thick in t'head" didn't you?
    Graham
    Did you know you can follow us on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter or you can visit us at our Website

Comment

Accessory shop

Good idea of yours, Graham & Pauline, already made a purchase. Thank you, also for birthday wishes,,,,, Jack.

Comment

Originally posted by shedbrewer View Post
        Good idea of yours, Graham & Pauline, already made a purchase. Thank you, also for birthday wishes,,,,, Jack.
        You're quick off the mark, well done Jack, hope you enjoy your purchase and your birthday.
        Graham
        Did you know you can follow us on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter or you can visit us at our Website

Comment

Yes, I went and had a browse myself. I'm a fan of Amazon anyway and will certainly go there first to see if they have what I want, they do a very good service and delivery.

Comment

Any chance of some driveaway awnings and utility tents in there?

Comment

Originally posted by Caz View Post
              Any chance of some driveaway awnings and utility tents in there?

Hi Caz

If you look at the shop again on the left hand side at the top are all the categories one of the categories is awnings etc., there are quite a few driveaway awnings in there and awning accessories, no utility tents though but I'll have a look to see if I can add some.

Edit: I have now added some utility tents as well.
              Graham

Comment

I'm also a great Amazon fan and one of their 'Vine' reviewers. I've had some good stuff but no camping gear, yet...

Comment

Sorry Graham - being dim, just looked at accessories, never saw menu on left.

Comment

Me too, I didn't notice that part of the site, so I'm off to have a look too. i should stay clear as I think I may have an addictive personality, I have numerous tents (frame and ridge); also a toilet tent, an utility tent. and a beach tent I don't yet have an awning for my outlook. I'm not sure that I need one, but I might WANT one!
                    Aileen

Comment

Originally posted by Aileen View Post
                      I'm not sure that I need one, but I might WANT one!

That made me smile Aileen, I know that feeling well.
                      Graham

Comment

I use Amazon as they are usually the cheapest when you take into consideration free delivery, especially for Electrical Stuff,TV's etc.

Comment

Me too, a service second to none, I use them a lot, good value, good reliable fast service, Amason says it all
                          Gadgetman......... (Bryan)
                          'Live without regrets'

Comment

For those people who don't read every thread on here, I found out from Graham last night, via the microfibre towels thread, that if you access Amazon via the banner at the top of the forum's accessories store, you can browse and buy anything from amazon and the forum will get the referal commission.

Does that make sense???

What I'm trying to say is, if you want to buy ANYTHING from amazon, always go via this forums accessories store to help Graham and Pauline with the website running costs.

i'm sure I could have explained that better?!?!?!?
                            Last edited by glenw; 14-12-2009, 18:16.
                            Why not have a look at my latest wildlife photos, habitat projects and general natural world related shenanigans? https://facebook.com/Watsonswildlife

Comment

Originally posted by glenw View Post
                              For those people who don't read every thread on here, I found out from Graham last night, via the microfibre towels thread, that if you access Amazon via the banner at the top of the forum's accessories store, you can browse and buy anything from amazon and the forum will get the referal commission.
                              Yes its all explained in the last paragrah of this thread.

As Glen says any commission we get will go towards the yearly cost of hosting the new forum which we now do ourselves and the cost of buying the licence to run the forum and paying for the upgrades and support.
                              Graham

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X