Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

see, there was an better way of explaining it!!!!
    Why not have a look at my latest wildlife photos, habitat projects and general natural world related shenanigans? https://facebook.com/Watsonswildlife

Comment

I will be buying some items from Amazon soon so will use this website link. Did not know this before I read it here.

Comment

Originally posted by ScapaFlow View Post
        I will be buying some items from Amazon soon so will use this website link. Did not know this before I read it here.
        Thanks, every little helps.
        Graham
        Did you know you can follow us on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter or you can visit us at our Website

Comment

Hi Graham and Pauline,

Just had a quick look at your new accessories thread and it's great. It seems to cover all the things we might want in our vans (I'm not on the look out for anything at the moment, but I'll always use this as a base). Just read the comment that says you can get comission from any amazon purchase. I buy from them fairly regularly and loads at christmas so I'll go through your link if that means you get some cash to help run the fab website. Well done you!

Sooz.

Comment

Originally posted by djsooz View Post
            Hi Graham and Pauline,

Just had a quick look at your new accessories thread and it's great. It seems to cover all the things we might want in our vans (I'm not on the look out for anything at the moment, but I'll always use this as a base). Just read the comment that says you can get comission from any amazon purchase. I buy from them fairly regularly and loads at christmas so I'll go through your link if that means you get some cash to help run the fab website. Well done you!

Sooz.
            Thank you Sooz, that's much appreciated.
            Graham
            Did you know you can follow us on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter or you can visit us at our Website

Comment

Is this ANY amazon purchase, (very slow here this morning), so if I buy a book say for work purposes you will get commission?

Comment

Originally posted by Roamingsue View Post
                Is this ANY amazon purchase, (very slow here this morning), so if I buy a book say for work purposes you will get commission?
                I can answer that one I think! Yes, as long as you go to Amazon thru the link on the site. I now go via that route each time I visit Amazon!

Comment

Originally posted by jayjay View Post
                  I can answer that one I think! Yes, as long as you go to Amazon thru the link on the site. I now go via that route each time I visit Amazon!

Yes, JayJay is quite right, if there is something you want from Amazon that isn't in the accessories store just follow any amazon link on this site and the forum will receive a small percentage of anything you buy, at no cost to you.

We use this money to help with the running costs of the forum.
                  Graham

Comment

I have tried purchasing products in Amazon and so far, I have not encountered any problem with the payment process as well as the product that I bought. Amazon is a good store to buy products.

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X