This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How to use the Accessories Store

There are six categories in the accessories store, they are.

Camping Accessories.
    Cooking equipment.
    Awnings etc.
    Portable TV's and accessories
    Internet on the move
    Camping related books

To access the different categories look at the left hand side of the shop page at the top, click on the category of your choice to see the items for sale.

If you want a non camping item or you can't find the item you want then Pauline has added a direct link to Amazon at the top of the page, this will allow you to search a vast catalogue of items that Amazon has, all these links will earn a small commission which will be used to pay for the forum running costs.

VISIT THE ACCESSORIES STORE NOW
    Graham
    Did you know you can follow us on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter or you can visit us at our Website

This is great as I am relying on internet shopping for Christmas this year. So now I can order my dvds & pressies knowing that it is helping with your costs of running the forum.
    Moya :)

Comment

Originally posted by Moya View Post
      This is great as I am relying on internet shopping for Christmas this year. So now I can order my dvds & pressies knowing that it is helping with your costs of running the forum.
      Bless you Moya, every little helps.
      Graham
      Did you know you can follow us on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter or you can visit us at our Website

Comment

Is the link to amazon on the accessories page where it says 'powered by amazon'?
        I had a devil of a job finding it LOL. No doubt next time I'll have forgotten where I found it!
        Regards, Robinjim.

Comment

No, its not Robin, that link will take you to the store but it is not affiliated so we don't get the commission.

If you want to go to the amazon store from our shop you click on the big link at the top of the page where it says "Can't find what you are looking for? Click below to search the whole of the Amazon site"

You can't miss it.........oh, you already did.
          Graham

Comment

Doh! thanks Graham.
            Regards, Robinjim.

Comment

Does that mean that we could search and buy anything and the forum would get a cut? As long as you don't advertise my appalling taste in music etc would it be worth me buying cd's printer ink, or whatever through the link?

Comment

Originally posted by JimD View Post
                Does that mean that we could search and buy anything and the forum would get a cut? As long as you don't advertise my appalling taste in music etc would it be worth me buying cd's printer ink, or whatever through the link?
                Yes, just click the link and you can buy anything and the forum earns commission, it isn't much but it all helps and it mounts up.

We promise not to tell anyone what you buy, well to be truthful we don't know who buys what so your secret is safe.
                Graham

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
                Working...
                X