Thanks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks

Thanks to everyone who has ordered things from the Accessories Store or via the amazon link, anything you buy this way will earn a small commission for the forum which we use to help with our running costs.

The best thing is you are buying from Amazon who have a marvellous customer service record and it doesn't cost you a penny more to buy from our shop or the links on this forum than it would to buy from Amazon direct.

If you can't find what you are looking for in our Accessories Store you can use THIS LINK to visit Amazon.
    Graham
    Did you know you can follow us on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter or you can visit us at our Website

No probs, chum - I think it's "Adopt an Old Couple Year" in 2010 - and, guess what - you're them !!

Mike

ps - when are you doing Cheddar?

Comment

Originally posted by Yamaha View Post
      No probs, chum - I think it's "Adopt an Old Couple Year" in 2010 - and, guess what - you're them !!

Mike

ps - when are you doing Cheddar?
      Oooh yes, count me in for Chedder.
      Love the levels.
      Ian
      Young men sow wild oats.Old men grow sage.

Comment

Originally posted by Ian STOCKLEY View Post
        Oooh yes, count me in for Chedder.
        Love the levels.
        Ian

Hi Ian

Its not a meet at Cheddar we are just passing through and my dear OLD friend Yamaha likes to come and insult me in person rather than on the internet.

Would make a lovely small motorhome meet up place sometime though, we'll have to arrange it.

Mike - I will send you a PM.
        Graham
        Did you know you can follow us on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter or you can visit us at our Website

Comment

Originally posted by Graham View Post
          Thanks to everyone who has ordered things from the Accessories Store or via the amazon link, anything you buy this way will earn a small commission for the forum which we use to help with our running costs.

The best thing is you are buying from Amazon who have a marvellous customer service record and it doesn't cost you a penny more to buy from our shop or the links on this forum than it would to buy from Amazon direct.

If you can't find what you are looking for in our Accessories Store you can use THIS LINK to visit Amazon.
          If you are buying a present and don't mind giving Gift Vouchers, Amazon do them. Graham tells me that Gift Vouchers also count towards earning a little commission.

Gail

Comment

Originally posted by Dorset Dimension View Post
            If you are buying a present and don't mind giving Gift Vouchers, Amazon do them. Graham tells me that Gift Vouchers also count towards earning a little commission.

Gail
            That's me sorted out at Christmas then.

Comment

Who dared mention the 'C' word (Christmas that is) when I haven't even had my summer holiday yet?

Comment

Originally posted by Dolly View Post
                Who dared mention the 'C' word (Christmas that is) when I haven't even had my summer holiday yet?
                ooops!

Comment

did that work?

I've just placed an order with Amazon and remembered to do it by clicking through here first, so I hope it worked and you get your pennies.

One of my niece's birthday so I ordered her, amongst other things, 'Peppa Pig Goes Camping'. Seemed appropriate!

Comment

Originally posted by Pema Lily View Post
                    I've just placed an order with Amazon and remembered to do it by clicking through here first, so I hope it worked and you get your pennies.

One of my niece's birthday so I ordered her, amongst other things, 'Peppa Pig Goes Camping'. Seemed appropriate!
                    Thank you, it all helps with running costs. Our grandson loves Peppa Pig, we'll have to have a look at that for his birthday, unfortunately we aren't allowed to click through our own links.
                    Graham

Comment

Not being able to click your own links is a bit shabby, isn't it?

I have 4 nieces and I'm hoping that one of them will start a fondness for Sylvanian Families so I can buy the fabby caravan and car set. I might even let them play with it....

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X