Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks to Ant

Hi Ant,

Just a big thank you for all the help on the phone re the electrics on my van!

I will bring her along for the jobs as arranged and would recommend to anyone else to do the same!

Bunchy

I am too far away to take my van to Ant but he has been very helpful to me on the forum - his tips have saved me lots of money-am planning a trip way down south next year and already thinking "can I fit in a service with an expert on the way?" He is so generous with his advice that I do hope many of us do eventually spend some money there

Comment

Originally posted by Bunchy View Post
      Hi Ant,

Just a big thank you for all the help on the phone re the electrics on my van!

I will bring her along for the jobs as arranged and would recommend to anyone else to do the same!

Bunchy
      Thank you for your kind words , I think in your case it's long past the time someone took the bull by the horns and got your van sorted properly. I don't know many people who would have put up with the failings you've experienced, enough is enough.
      See you in the spring.
      Ant

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• Bunchy
        Thank you to Ant
        by Bunchy
        Hi All,

I am trying to sort out an electric problem which first showed as the fridge not working on hook up. After having three trips to...
        16-12-2013, 16:57
      • lizzie
        Thank you AGAIN Ant!
        by lizzie
        Not a question but just a very big thank you on the forum to Ant for rescuing my holiday to Wales a couple of weeks ago. A problem with the van, the evening...
        19-07-2012, 12:57
      • camper man
        Thanks Ant
        by camper man
        Thanks Ant for the servicing and Hab check last Wednesday, I come away knowing a good job done, better than I'v had had with others.
        Tony
        20-09-2012, 19:21
      • bazdi
        A huge thank you to ant
        by bazdi
        As the title says a huge thank you to ant for sorting out the part I needed to fix the passenger window on our c15 hylo, as always a very prompt and professional...
        30-07-2017, 11:05
      • Ian.C.S
        Thankyou Ant
        by Ian.C.S
        Today I popped down to Bristol to get a couple of problems sorted on our new(to us) R25.

I couldn't help thinking how relaxed one feels...
        02-05-2014, 19:42

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
      Working...
      X