Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cosmetic job

Hi Ant
    please can you tell me if its possible to replace the stripes and logo on my demountable 1985 romahome? They are looking a bit tatty with bits missing, and I didn't know if they can be purchased or if you can (legally) get some made up by a sign writter for a DIY job without breaching copyright. I'd still probably want an expert to apply them tho. Mine are brown and orange. Thanks. Alison

We also want a Romahome logo

Hi Alison

We are also looking for a Romahome logo for our old demountable. The stripes still look good, but I can't see any evidence of a logo ever being on it. The Romahome is about to be repainted and really I would like to put a big Romahome "R" on it, but also want to know if I can get hold of the logo. Probably the little logo would be more practical.

Patricia

Comment

Originally posted by patriscott View Post
      Hi Alison

We are also looking for a Romahome logo for our old demountable. The stripes still look good, but I can't see any evidence of a logo ever being on it. The Romahome is about to be repainted and really I would like to put a big Romahome "R" on it, but also want to know if I can get hold of the logo. Probably the little logo would be more practical.

Patricia
      Hi Patricia
      Down the sides I've got an orange stripe with a brown one above it. Above these at the back end is a romahome "r" about 4 inches high followed by another orange stripe about a foot long. I T-cutted the van a few weeks ago and rubbing over the smaller stripe has brought up the full word "romahome" in block capitals on it, as though vinyl letters had been there and removed at some point. I wondered about contacting Island Plastics direct to ask, as they were very helpful last time I called, but thought I'd float it on the forum first to see if Ant or anybody else could advise.
      Alison

Comment

Hi Alison.
        The Romahome Logo and stripes can be made by any company that makes lines and stripes, my local man will come and photograph what I want and then scan it in to his machine and produce a copy of what was on the van.
        Try looking at sign writers, sign and banner makers or even sticker manufacturers they'll probably have the knowhow to sort you out.
        Thanks
        Ant

Comment

Originally posted by ant View Post
          Hi Alison.
          The Romahome Logo and stripes can be made by any company that makes lines and stripes, my local man will come and photograph what I want and then scan it in to his machine and produce a copy of what was on the van.
          Try looking at sign writers, sign and banner makers or even sticker manufacturers they'll probably have the knowhow to sort you out.
          Thanks
          Ant
          Thanks Ant - I'm sure they'll have a straighter eye than me for sticking them on
          Alison

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
          Working...
          X