X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Graham
    replied
    Originally posted by peterholden View Post
    Just make sure that your battery terminals are insulated brom the bottom of the seat so that it cannot cause a short
    or a very hot bum

Leave a comment:

• peterholden
    replied
    We have a home made battery box without a lid to allow us to use a bigger leisure battery. Just make sure that your battery terminals are insulated brom the bottom of the seat so that it cannot cause a short

Leave a comment:

• VonUK
    replied
    Thanks Ant, Really appreciate you taking time to reply to some very newby questions.

Leave a comment:

• ant
    replied
    Hi VonUK.
    Sticking velcro to the roof will be fine, after all the inside GRP is covered with the stuff!
    The battery lid is there to stop any acidic gas getting out when the battery is charging, you could fit any other type of lid providing it fits properly, or you could fit a sealed battery that does not gas when charging and leave the lid off.
    Ant

Leave a comment:

• VonUK
    started a topic Leisure battery cover R20 Hylo and passenger seat

Leisure battery cover R20 Hylo and passenger seat

Hello Ant, the leisure battery under the passenger seat in our R20 is in a plastic box, with a red lid covering it. The lid is quite high and when I take it off, the top of the battery is about 2"below the level of the top of the lid. I'm not explaining this very well, but hope you'll know what I mean. Because the lid is high, it makes the passenger seat extremely uncomfortable as it doesn't 'give' with the seat. Is this raised lid necessary, or can I replace it with a lid which sits flat against the battery? I don't know if the space created by the red lid is a necessity. Also I'd be really grateful if you could advise me on my previous post about sticking Velcro on the Hylo roof - I don't want to do anything which will harm the bodywork! Thanks very much.

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
Working...
X