This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Ant,.................

Hi there Ant, being a recsorceful chap i manage to do most/everything, myself, having the full use of the garage were i m.o.t.,d 3 days a week! i help like you one or two other folks along the way, were ever possible however ive just had a chap,round to my house to have his fridge sorted and a couple of bits n bobs,he has a c15 landsleeper, 1990 model, Very similar to my Nu Venture, and he has a broken n/s window? im trying to source one for him, but??? Hens teeth stuff i think, if it were the Nu venture, thing would be a bit easier, as they are ellbe and ok to get, but with these, im not so sure, ive just found a makers no, Bonoplex5404/5000, worst scanairo is i suppose put another new one in as close as possible fit to the old, cutting out were needed?....... mmm, il keep my window tool out a bit longer !( Ive just put new rubbers in a Vanroyce, the old grey was perished!) Any way keep up the good work old bean! Bob from N/cotes, Nr Cleethorpes.
    Last edited by Nu Venture, Cleethorpes; 06-11-2009, 13:08.
    Rob,:thumbsup:

Hi Ant .........Ive sorted it now........

Hi Ant ive sorted it now mate thank you, ive managed to find a supplier in maplas, Cheshire....... Thank you, in antipidation tho, . Rob.
    Rob,:thumbsup:

Comment

Hi Rob.
      If all else fails where windows are concerned you can always get one made by " ECO", you just need to send them the old unit and they make you a new one.
      ECO Tel01274 679524 speak to Colin.
      Ant

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
      Working...
      X