Identifying my fridge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Identifying my fridge

Hi Ant we have just bought a Romahome 1990 hytop. It's a Citroen C15D. we are trying to identify the fridge in the hope of getting a user guide and find out how to switch it on It's Electrolux 3 way, beige with a brown trim. The lable on the inside with the possible details has been taken off. Hope you can help.
    Nic

I think Ant generally checks on here in a morning so if you've already missed him, and to possibly give you some help, there is a electrolux fridge manual to download from the main website - here

Welcome to the forum too!
    Why not have a look at my latest wildlife photos, habitat projects and general natural world related shenanigans? https://facebook.com/Watsonswildlife

Comment

Hi Nic.
      Your fridge is an RM123 if it's a 3-way fridge with "Handrolick" sparker, an RM123E if it has electronic sparker. A 2 way would be an RM122. The problem to finding a book to help you work it is, in those days, the fridge was an option and many were fitted by dealers after the vehicle had left Romahome, and the methods of operation were very different. Most came with a turn knob that had "240", "12v" and "0" on it. to use it on a particular fuel you had to turn the knob to align the fuel type ( "0" being gas) to the niche mark. the 12volt would then come on once the engine was running, the 240 if you plugged the electrics in, and on the "0" mark only the gas would work. Strangely the gas would work wherever you put the knob but not so the electrics.
      Ant

Comment

Cheers guys, will be back soon with some more Q's
        Nic

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
        Working...
        X