I'm Off!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm Off!

Well it must be Xmas, I found myself plucking a friends turkeys until 1am this morning and now I've got to go and collect my pigs from the abbatoir and get on with the butchering, so I'm signing off for Romahome questions until the new year. Many of you have my mobile number which I keep on for any emergencies, otherwise I'll speak to you in 2011. Thank you for your support over the last year and lets hope 2011 isn't as gloomy as they are predicting.
    Don't forget to charge up your batteries it's getting cold again, and have a very happy Xmas and a not too drunken New year.
    Ant

Have a good break Ant, Merry Christmas and a Happy and Prosperous New Year to you and Pam and on behalf of everyone thanks for all your help on the forum.
    Graham
    Did you know you can follow us on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter or you can visit us at our Website

Comment

Yep - Happy Christmas, Santa Ant - and enjoy yet another Holiday !!

Mike

Comment

Happy Christmas and a Happy New Year too.
        Jessie

Comment

Derek Our Berlingo camping car

Comment

Have a great Xmas and New year!

Comment

Happy Xmas and New Year To you Both and thanks for all your help.See you next Year.
              Young men sow wild oats.Old men grow sage.

Comment

Merry Christmas from me, too - and thanks for the chat a few weeks ago!

Comment

Have a wonderful Christmas and hope you enjoy a featherless turkey.

Comment

Just had a vision of Ant in his Romahome sleigh, lifting it slowly from the ground and then turning it around looking like the hero that he is (someone with more talent than I can design him a Romahome Superhero Outfit!). He gives us all a Simon Cowell salute before rising into the air and, with one last look back, sweeping off over the horizon into a crisp winter sunset he calls, "A Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to one and all!"

Our hero! See you soon, Ant!

Enjoy the holiday season

Barbara Anne

Comment

I cant do the fancy bits, but I wish you and Pam a very Merry Christmas and a Happy, Healthy and Safe New Year.

Joan xx

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X