R 25 spring assisters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

R 25 spring assisters

HI ANT How do i get these spring assisters fitted to our romahome as Vonuk from romahome chat said he had them fitted .We live in Southampton

BRIAN

Brian

Can't see any assisters on our R25, am getting Ant to verify when down for Service etc, in April. If so will get him to fit at a later date, when he can fit it in to his busy schedule. Think you have to order from Factory.

Tony Anchorman

Comment

Ours has definitely got the assisters fitted, they are bright blue! Andrew Harris at Freeborn said that they had to get authorisation from Citroen before they could fit them as they constituted a modification to the vehicle. I guess r25s bought before the authorisation will need to have them fitted retrospectively. According to Freeborn the assisters give an extra 2-4 inches of clearance. Can't think it would be a difficult job.
      Yvonne

Comment

Hi Brian.
        If you live in Southampton I'd talk to Romahome about your spring assistors, if they think the later models need them then why not the earlier ones! If they don't want to fit them for you FOC they might do it at cost. Worth asking.
        Ant

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
        Working...
        X