A huge thank you to ant

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A huge thank you to ant

As the title says a huge thank you to ant for sorting out the part I needed to fix the passenger window on our c15 hylo, as always a very prompt and professional service. It would have been a nightmare to find the part without your help once again ant a big big thank you. Bazdi.

Originally posted by bazdi View Post
    As the title says a huge thank you to ant for sorting out the part I needed to fix the passenger window on our c15 hylo, as always a very prompt and professional service. It would have been a nightmare to find the part without your help once again ant a big big thank you. Bazdi.
    What are we going to do without him when he retires.
    Graham
    Did you know you can follow us on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter or you can visit us at our Website

Comment

Originally posted by Graham View Post
      Can we lock him in a shed somewhere and just feed him donuts occaisionally? We coud then wheel him out when we need info!

Panda
      These broken wings are gonna leave me here to stand my ground........

Comment

I reckon the business ought to carry on but Ant should be office based taking phone calls, answering queries on this forum etc. while Pam does all the servicing, repairs etc., she's had it too cushy too long.

What do you reckon Ant?
        Graham
        Did you know you can follow us on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter or you can visit us at our Website

Comment

Pam is affectionately known as my nasty department, I'm not sure you want her tinkering with your vans.
          I spend a lot of time in a shed already, beer and Bombay mix is much more likely to keep me rather than donuts.

Comment

My ex once commented that he just wound me up and pointed me at the offending garage mechanic, or whoever needed dealing with! They were scared of me ever since I once really laid into them over something they had done wrong.

We were also pleased with Ant (yet again!) as he found us a bed extender that WASN'T warped. It was nice and straight, unlike the one that came with this van. He also offered us one that was warped in the other direction!
            Carpe diem! :)

Comment

Devastated ......

Just found out about Ant & agreeing with others - what will we do without him ! Hes helped keep my Quartet going for the past 3 years & Ill be lost without him ....... Many thanks for everything Ant ......

Comment

Originally posted by Graham View Post
                We will be up the creek without a paddle. i hope he will still be there for advise & knowledge.

Comment