This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Awnings

Hi Ant, I wonder if you can help me, I have heard that someone makes an awning for the Romahome, I have a C15 and wish to purchase an awning to fit, one that's easy to put up, have you any idea where I can purchase one. Many thanks.
    Gadgetman......... (Bryan)
    'Live without regrets'

Hi Bryan.
    There is an Awning made specifically for the Romahome, I'm assuming you want a drive away awning. I sell them here (£475 inc vat) new, I sometimes get used ones in also. Although it is a good solid awning it is quite heavy( 25kg approx) by todays standards and you may wish to speak to those who have experienced the lighter Movelite range that seems to fit the Romahome although not made specifically to do so. If you want just a porch that is not free standing I also sell those at £175 + vat.
    Not wishing you to be detered from spending your money with me but equally it's better to know the true facts before you decide.
    Both our in stock at the moment.
    Thanks
    Ant

Comment

Awning,s........

There you go Bri, treat ya self 4 xmas,(argg wash me mouth out wi soap, that word again) you can then take it with you on ya (xmas) jolly, to Boston?me and Sharron could help you with any Erection problems, dig deep and get one from Ant! tnt itll be here monday! xx
      Rob,:thumbsup:

Comment

Ohhh,........

Forgot to add, it took Sharron, less then 10 min,s from in the bag to been fully erect...........lmao.
        Rob,:thumbsup:

Comment

Originally posted by ant View Post
          Hi Bryan.
          There is an Awning made specifically for the Romahome, I'm assuming you want a drive away awning. I sell them here (£475 inc vat) new,
          Thanks
          Ant
          Hi Ant thanks for that, very very interesting, I'm on my own so can one person errect them OK? I'm resonably fit and 6' 1" tall....... what do you think?
          'Live without regrets'

Comment

Originally posted by Nu Venture, Cleethorpes View Post
            There you go Bri, treat ya self 4 xmas,(argg wash me mouth out wi soap, that word again) you can then take it with you on ya (xmas) jolly, to Boston?me and Sharron could help you with any Erection problems, dig deep and get one from Ant! tnt itll be here monday! xx
            Yes Rob great stuff exactly what you said, though I think a bit pricey at 475 still if it's the one I want, I'll get it........ rather pay a little more and be happy, than pay less and regret it. the money I'm spending on this C15 I could have purchased a Dimension?if only, one day.
            'Live without regrets'

Comment

Easy Peasy for one man Bryan - just assemble the entire frame and stand it on its 'knees', then throw the cloth bit over it, then go inside and stand it up (ie straighten its legs); and you're 5" taller than me - that will be a big advantage at the 'standing it up' stage.

I've got a Movelite as well but never use it - never got to grips with setting it up - personal preference.

At £475 it certainly has my recommendation - I'm sure they used to be a lot dearer than that.

Keith

Comment

Hi Keith, thanks for the feedback, I take everything on board you say, I suppose with practice things will be fine, thanks again mate.
                'Live without regrets'

Comment

You're welcome Bryan. And not so much practice needed from what I remember.

I'd managed to find an immaculate 2nd hand one but it was 250 miles away! So we booked in for a week at a campsite near the seller and made a holiday out of it.

There was a serious traffic hold-up on the journey there and after nearly 9 hours we arrived in the early evening. It was then quite late when we arrived at the campsite but in the half-light I had the awning up in about 25 minutes! There was no instruction leaflet and I had only ever seen pictures of it.

Believe me, it couldn't be more straightforward. I'd never part with it.

Keith

Comment

Originally posted by wheelmon View Post
                    You're welcome Bryan. And not so much practice needed from what I remember.

I'd managed to find an immaculate 2nd hand one but it was 250 miles away! So we booked in for a week at a campsite near the seller and made a holiday out of it.

There was a serious traffic hold-up on the journey there and after nearly 9 hours we arrived in the early evening. It was then quite late when we arrived at the campsite but in the half-light I had the awning up in about 25 minutes! There was no instruction leaflet and I had only ever seen pictures of it.

Believe me, it couldn't be more straightforward. I'd never part with it.

Keith
                    Thats gratifying Keith, thanks for that, my mind is made up now, great stuff
                    'Live without regrets'

Comment

Hi Bryan.
                      There is an Awning made specifically for the Romahome, I'm assuming you want a drive away awning. I sell them here (£475 inc vat) new,

Thanks
                      Ant
                      Hi Ant do you have any pictures of this awning, and any instructions I can look at, I'm more than interested now, thanks.....
                      'Live without regrets'

Comment

Hi Bryan.
                        I've just been through my entire picture gallery and to my amazement there isn't a single picture of the awning. I'll open up some old drives and search them 'cause I'm sure I've got some somewhere.
                        I'll e-mail you them ( address?)
                        Thanks
                        Ant

Comment

Hi Bryan.
                          I've just been through my entire picture gallery and to my amazement there isn't a single picture of the awning. I'll open up some old drives and search them 'cause I'm sure I've got some somewhere.
                          I'll e-mail you them ( address?)
                          Thanks
                          Ant
                          Hi Ant
                          Have sent an e-mail off to you, you should now receive my e-mail address, I hope,
                          Look forward to receiving info.
                          'Live without regrets'

Comment

I think this is the old stock picture There is one at the Devizes meet
                            http://smallmotorhome.co.uk/meets.html
                            Attached Files
                            Derek Our Berlingo camping car

Comment

Originally posted by Derek View Post
                              I think this is the old stock picture There is one at the Devizes meet
                              http://smallmotorhome.co.uk/meets.html
                              Hi Derek
                              Thanks for that, good shot of the one at the Devizes meet, now I have some idea, yes I like it.
                              'Live without regrets'

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X