Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Interior Trim

Hi There,
    First post for me here so "hello" everyone. We have just changed our MH and now have an 06 Dimension, previously an AS Harmony, we love the layout!
    My question, some of the interior trim has become unstuck on the sliding door panel. I want to stick this back but it means lifting the panel in places, what is the best way to do this? A wide flat blade of some type perhaps? I would welcome your ideas:waving. Many Thanks.

This question is one for "ant" who just told me that spray carpet adhesive is what he uses.

Comment

I didn't explain very well...

Thanks for the quick reply, I hadn't got as far as thinking about adhesive...I need to remove the panel which is held in place by studs...what is the best way to remove these?
      The covering is folded round the edges. Thanks Chris

Comment

Hi ChrisR.
        I now have a special tool for removing the panel studs but prior to getting it I used an old fork with one of the tines removed. If possible slide the fork(or tool) under the trim panel and straddle the push stud, if you try to slide the fork under the stud directly you run the risk of pulling the stud head off. Once you've got a corner free you can use a flat hand to ease the suds out from under the panel.
        Ant

Comment

Many Thanks Ant, I'll give it a try.

Comment

Trim

Hi my 55 dimension is the sacut me side door & both rear doors I think Romahome cut corners abit there is hardly enough material too fold round the edge, I spoke too a upholsterer & he sugested the spray adhesive but also a warm iron too stretch the material but I'm short of space for a large panel so have got to live with it.
            Pete

Comment

Hi Pete,

My backdoors have been done previously so I will have a go at the side panel soon.

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
              Working...
              X